Disney+ Archives documentary

I'm a little lost; it's talking about being available to fan club members, I didn't see Disney+ mentioned. Is this just old, and NOW it's coming to disney+?

I'm a little lost; it's talking about being available to fan club members, I didn't see Disney+ mentioned. Is this just old, and NOW it's coming to disney+?
I was listening to a podcast today that mentioned it was coming to Disney+ in the future. They mentioned it will premiere on D23.com exclusively for D23 Gold Members on June 27, then they will bring it to the streaming service a little while later. But maybe they have their info wrong?

This could be a whole show, there is so much possible content they could make and stories they could tell, kinda sad it’s only a documentary.

This could be a whole show, there is so much possible content they could make and stories they could tell, kinda sad it’s only a documentary.
My hope is that this was sort of a pilot show, and they just needed content for D23, so they decided to use it for that event. Don is a huge Disney history asdvocate, that I am sure he would love to do a series. So perhaps the rumors I heard that it is coming to Disney+ will be for a larger format series. That would be right up the Disney+ alley, since they already carry great docu-series like "One Day at Disney", "Prop Culture" and "Imagineering".

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back