DARTH VADER ANH & ESB displays - updated 9.28.11 new pics post #216

Re: ANH & ESB DARTH VADER - finally complete!!

These displays look great....its good to see them finished and know that you are happy with them. I hope you'll figure out a way to photograph the complete collection of characters one day as space allows....that would be a Kodak moment for sure.

Lets see the ESB pics slacker.

Please forget the trolling comments and bring on the ESB PICS!! I am champing at the bit over here.

I totally agree, forget the trolling comments. It's always the same people anyway..

Your work says perfection every time I see it.. Congrats on an absolutely
jaw dropping display ;):thumbsup I'm more of an ESB Vader guy myself
so I wish you would hurry the hell up with the pictures already ;)

Gotta hand it to you, Your hard work and perseverance has paid off. Love it, totally love it. :love

I can finally say that my quest to create the most accurate Darth Vader displays has come to an end.

I hope you like him. I had a very difficult time deciding on the poses as well as how to light him.

I'm interested in hearing which pics you like the best.

DARTH VADER: A New Hope

anhvader_final_2.jpg

No one else has voted for this pose/pic, but to me, it is quintessential Vader, and easily my favorite photo of the bunch. (Although they're all outstanding.)

Love your passion and pursuit of excellence, GINO.

The Wook

Last edited by a moderator:

Love the pics. Wish you could come over to my place and beef up my mannequin the way you have done your own.

Thanks you guys. I hope you like them.

Here's the ESB pics.

DARTH VADER: The Empire Strikes Back

esbvader_final_1.JPG

esbvader_final_2.JPG

esbvader_final_3.JPG

esbvader_final_4.JPG

Last edited:

Wow. After being a member here for 7 years, I FINALLY can really see the difference between ANH and ESB Vader. It's amazing the difference. I love the raw, damaged look of the ANH mask. Thank you for the education, Gino. For ANH I like the "I have been waiting for you.." pose. For ESB, reaching out to Luke is so dynamic. And then you only need one lit saber. :)

Are you taking requests, GINO? I wanna see the ESB Vader in the two hands on the saber pose as he lowers it and is force flinging junk at Luke.

Excellent!! Love the ESB shots even more than the ANH. So hard to choose a winner. Love the raised fist, and the outstretched hand though.

Hell yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about.. I definitely love the second
set of pictures the best.. You've done a fantastic job Gino :thumbsup

Stunning Gino. The lighting provides an appropriate ambience to showcase these benchmark Vaders.

it looks very good. what´s the equipment you use to make your photos?
Camera?
lights?
external flash?

Do you have assistance when you make it?

Re-dam-diculous!

Perfection! :thumbsup

I love that you can change the pose! All of them look great. The "join me" prob a personal fave. Although the ANH is my favorite of the 2 styles. :confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back