Darth Malgus Costume Finished Pics-Page 8 Vid-Page 9

Re: Darth Malgus Costume WIP Finished Pics on Page 8

I LOVE THIS BUILD!!! It just keeps getting BETTER & BETTER!!! Dude, that is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! It looks like you jumped right out of the TOR trailers!!! Once you get the finished cape & hood, it's going to look EVEN BETTER! PLEASE continue to update us with additional photos &/or video as you find time! I'd LOVE to see full body front, side, & back views, as well as closeups on the individual parts once this is done! Again, CONGRATS on creating THE BEST version I've seen of this costume yet!!! This is BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! I TRULY MEAN THAT!!! I hope you're planning on getting this 501st approved, because I'm sure you'd have no problem with it MORE THAN PASSING THE GRADE!!! In fact, I know some people in the Legion who'd probably be begging you to help write the CRL for this character, AND THAT'S NO JOKE!!! KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!:cool

From the thumbnails (and even the full-size versions!) I thought you had posted concept art or something. You have done a phenomenal job with this build, wow!

Not only is this a beautiful costume in itself, but I find it to be one of the best transitions from video to real world - ever.
Everything about this build is fantastic. :thumbsup

David

That's awesome! I glossed over those pics at first as I thought they were screenshots!!

Didn't mean to blast you off the ledge into the pit.. I promise.. don't hurt me!

This is mind-blowingly good. Another testament to the amazing creativity and workmanship of the RPF. Congrats, Darth, this is one to be imminently proud of.

(spoiler alert) I didnt want to do it either, why would they kill off such an epic character so early? I really hope in an expansion they bring him back. I mean COME ON.

Awww thanks guys you are too kind.
Just saw some of the rough footage from the shoot. Looks really good, not sure about my acting but visually the guys did a great job!
Hope to see that short clip in the next few days. They are talking about doing some voice over stuff on it too. Better start practising my Sith! Lol

This is just insane!! Super awesome! To see costumes like these is why I'm on this forum..

Color me impressed. And kudos on your photographer for showcasing your fine build. Everything down to the eyes really sells it. Bravo.

CAN'T WAIT to see the video clip, as well as full pics of the finished costume! Keep up the GREAT WORK!:cool

Holleee crapola. I'm so impressed by this thread I'm sitting here with my mouth gaping. It is BEAUTIFUL and well constructed.

If you ever get over to the US, I know a Satele Shan ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back