Darth Malgus Costume Finished Pics-Page 8 Vid-Page 9

I saw this last year, Darth Malgus very impressive! Nearly went fangirl, but didn't, though think I might have gone a bit fangirl when I saw him with the eyes in! Darth Maul though... *shifty look*, erm yeah. Will try and not go fangirl when I see Darth Maul.

In my defence, though I never went fangirl before last year, first time was when I saw the Predator.

Anyway, back on topic, amazing build and the photographs do not do it justice.

citizen_kane_clapping_2.gif

Cheers guys, the lovely comments coming from the people who know their stuff on this forum really means a lot.
Had the opportunity to suit up as Malgus again last few weeks so thought I would share a few more pics. These ones show the suit in slightly better detail than that dark moody shoot we did earlier. As you can see I had some fun with Darth Supes and his better half to!
View attachment 301605View attachment 301606View attachment 301607View attachment 301608

hi....where you buy this lents? thank you ....sorry for my english.....

The lenses are from the amazing folks at 9mm Effects lenses. Those guys should be paying me commission by now! lol
They are hand painted and absolutely beautiful, every pair of lenses I see from them just blow me away.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the under the armor suit the same as Darth Vaders ?

Yes It is a modified leather Vader under suit.

Still just as epic every time I see it Jules. Kinda weird to finally read the full build thread on a costume I'm so used to seeing up close and personal!

I know this is an older thread but I'd just like to say that your build is THE most impressive I've seen since I've been doing this! I'm finishing up a Wookiee for a friend but can't wait to get started on this build. Kudos to you mate, well done indeed!

Just a quick question, when you made the mould for the chest piece, was the clay flimsy or did you wait long enough that it had hardened? Sorry if this is a real simple question, i'm only new to all this stuff. BTW great suit of Armour.

hello. I have a problem. I can not see any photos at all in this post. Am I the only one? And is there any way to see the photos again? I'd like to make the same costume. Thanks for the advice :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back