Darth Malgus Costume Finished Pics-Page 8 Vid-Page 9

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! This is the MOST DETAILED, AMAZING BUILD I'VE EVER SEEN!!! TRULY AMAZING!!! I REALLY MEAN THAT!!! Just AWESOME!!! As an aside, I don't know if you have any pics of you in full costume with the hood up, but I'd LOVE to see some with the hood up too! I know you probably don't want to hide the AMAZING JOB you did on the mask, understandably so I might add, but it'd be nice to see it with & without the hood up. The video only has one short clip showing you with the hood up in close-up. It'd be cool to see more! If you don't have any pics, that's ok. I personally like the look with the hood up, but it looks GREAT with it down too! Just my 2 cents! Again, GREAT JOB!!!:cool

Serberus, your threads are always informative and inspiring. At the end of every one I just want more pictures and more explanation, but not because they lack either. Keep building, and keep showing us how you got there.

Cheers guys!!
It was a real thrill to finally wear Malgus in public for the first time.
Was 42 decrees there the day of the costume contest at CEII, and apparently one of the hottest days they've ever had in Germany. I now know how the predator guys feel. And I thought Tarfful and Vader were hot to wear!! This costume was designed for Irish weather! Lol
There were so many amazing costumes there, I wanted to have a good look at them all, but in those lenses I could hardly see past the end of my saber.
Glad it worked out ok in the end and now I can finally focus on my Cyborg Maul! ;-D

Amazing job on the costume! I have a question that may have been asked already but I didn't see it. When you made the clay mold, was it strong enough when it dried to do a vacuum form of it or did you have to do something else to it? I want to make a costume but lack the knowledge to do what I would like to. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen some amazing stuff on here over the years, but that goes right to the top of the list. Absolutely mind-blowing!

By the way, I know it was asked several months ago, but just thought I'd see if there was ever any chance of a kit for this in the future.

Last edited:
What can I say but probably the best build I've ever seen! Incredible! Can't wait to see more of the cyborg Maul build.
On a side note, thanks for turning me on to CFX. Didn't know about them but have been hooked on their website the last few days and even ordered a mask just in time for Halloween.
Keep up the great work!

Re: Darth Malgus Costume WIP Finished Pics on Page 8

Thats wicked scary!!!! Absolutely love it man its unbelievable!!! Superb job indeed :cool

Incredible work....outstanding. I 2nd what the other guys said about thinking your photo's being screenshots. Unbelievable. The video was incredible as well. Conrgratualtions.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back