Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Is Iron Man sporting some new armor in this trailer?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 1.56.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 1.56.07 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Vision, Mk45, and Ultimate Ultron (slight evolution from Ultron Prime), oh my! Best trailer so far, hands down.

And this shot... :eek Straight out of the comics!
AZ0Tj97.gif

New trailer looks awesome.

I like Cap's line... "Sick of watching people pay for our mistakes". Definitely a lead in to Civil War... Good chance this movie is going to end with the "team" breaking off in two different directions.

So... Stark "created" AI? What has JARVIS been this whole time if not AI? Just a witty, male version of Siri?

I like the hopeless, "how are they going to pull through this one" feel of the trailers. I hope the movie delivers.

Looks like a heavily modified J-8 Jeep. Nice to see it in the second movie but now with ammo cans and the tire on the right side.

I'm assuming this is Ulysses Klaw? First run through I was wondering what Wolverine was doing in the trailer. I had to go back, pause it and move frame by frame to get a good view.
klaw_zps7irifksy.jpg

Oh no......... Something about Ultron just changed inside of me...... He's the robotic alternative of Robert California from the Office. Why James Spader? Why?

April 30 can't come soon enough! I already got my IMAX 3D tickets! If I didn't have to go to work, I'd just go into a self-induced coma for the next two months.

Here are some pics of Ultron I grabbed from the new trailer.

ultron final form 3.jpgultron final form 2.jpgultron final form 1.jpgultron final form 4.jpg

At first I thought "ultron looked really cheesy in that shot". But after I got a closer look, it turns out that this is a completely different form. Perhaps his Vibranium final form?

There was some discussion elsewhere that this was Hawkeye's quiver, you can see at the bottom of the frame what looks like a bow or bow drawstring.

Yeah I see the bowstring but that doesn't look anything quiver related. It looks like a pipe/tube shaped grip with three blades coming out of it, the person's fingers are slipped between each blade,

Oh well, we'll find out in 8 weeks.

I'm assuming this is Ulysses Klaw? First run through I was wondering what Wolverine was doing in the trailer. I had to go back, pause it and move frame by frame to get a good view.
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a555/kegas_76/movies/klaw_zps7irifksy.jpg

I just watched is frame by frame and (my opinion) its not claws like Wolverine or some kind of quiver. Its some kind of holder with collapsible arrows that extend. Three in each of the three sections. My guess is its for firing three arrows at once or something that can hold 9 arrows in the hand for much faster firing. Its being held in the left hand (assuming the image hasn't been flipped for the trailer) and later on you see Hawkeye firing arrows from his right hand. Might shoot my idea down, but the best archers can shoot from ether hand.

And if I was Hawkeye, I would take cues from this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back