2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way lol i didnt get paid til today, but i ordered lol im excited, this is the 1st time ive been able to participate:) i honestly dont mind what i get, it is just fun do share with everyone.

Steel Roses

Ok so I got my recipients gift today but due to the upcoming week of retail Hell that I am involved in I will not be shipping out till sometime next week or possibly after depending on how much recovery time I need after Black friday. I was going to create something but after some research both on and off the forums I decided my Idea would just fall flat in a couple ways so I am just calling an audible and I really think they are going to like what I got them instead even though it is not hand made.

Besides I can still have fun with the wrapping. :p:devil;)

I was sick the past few days and fell a little behind on a few things... I ship next week. :)

I am in the camp no waiting till Christmas :)
I do quite a few of my projects with the kid so she also enjoys seeing what comes in and adds to my eagerness hahaha

happy-thanksgiving-everyone.jpg

Ordered somethin else for my recipient.. 3 out of 4 more gifts I can get locally and not sure if I should pack the last 1 or order it and let the company ship it, since it is fragile. Soon as the 1 I ordered arrives gonna go buy the other 3 and mail them all off. I personally think my person will enjoy them all, and go into a really good theme

My "extra" component arrived yesterday, and I did some touching up and re-clear coating today. Now to figure out the packaging...

I am still painting my gift, takes longer than i thought...;( I'm hoping i can send it out on the early days of December.

This isn't Secret Santa related, just wanted to brag a little... today is my birthday, and a friend of mine gave me this:
15494_881320795266155_4903169411691779719_n.jpg
It is autographed! (I could die happy) I love Scotty :D

DOH, I missed out on this year! Well, Have fun everyone, I really enjoyed it last year and I hope it goes smooth again :)

An autographed Scotty pic is such a nice gift. I'm sure you will look after it. Nice going.And Happy Birthday. :)

Just received my gift!, very excited.. I am going to try and wait until Christmas to open it as getting married in 6 months so will be having a pretty slim Christmas due to lack of funds, thank you so much Cmdr.Kerner ( Dietrich ) will post as soon as i open! Hope you don't mind me not opening straight away... Boyd

Last edited by a moderator:
My recipient should have received theirs by now, but has not posted to say so. That said though, they post very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back