2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This year I came up with something that is not hot pads, although I came up with a good idea for some after I decided on what I am sending. I was happy that I ordered one of two options (I'll keep the other for my self) for my recipient and come here and I see other people have already sent and even received gifts.

I know the feeling I found a great item that after looking at it is going on my list !

Here is a teaser for what I got my recipient.
SS Teaser.jpg

OH!!! A Voyager model! I hope it's mine!!! :D

Don't you mean V'Ger? :) I have all the elements now in hand. I am now building/assembling the gift. Will most likely post next week. Super excited. I am making something this year. I am finding skills I never knew I had.

Santa's elves aren't the only ones busy making gifts... I need to find my latex Spock ears, you know, for authenticity. hahahaha

The last pieces of the puzzle came in today, so I just have a little bit of sanding and painting, then wire everything up. Of course, then I decided I needed to add another element. That should be here next week! Then it's all ready to send off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back