2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent my item over a week ago tracked,its uk based so should be there, still not showing as delivered, hope its not gone astray

Last edited:

A package arrived at my door. Thank you Santa!!! I have some stuff for my man cave. I loved the Cyberman bust. The Death Star was cool but when I opened it up and saw the LED it dawned on me how much cooler it really was. So I turned off the lights and turned on the LED. Very Nice Santa. I am going to buy a baseball display frame for it and a stand. Thank you again Santa.

Just received my gift!, very excited.. I am going to try and wait until Christmas to open it as getting married in 6 months so will be having a pretty slim Christmas due to lack of funds, thank you so much Cmdr.Kerner ( Dietrich ) will post as soon as i open! Hope you don't mind me not opening straight away... Boyd

Thanks for the feedback Boyd, I'm just glad that it arrived before Xmas, right now our postmen are on strike......

Dietrich

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get to the post office to pick up a package I missed last week and it was from my RPF Secret Santa! I got an awesome package from Indy Magnoli containing a pouch of Smaug's treasure. I don't know if it's a coincidence or Indy researched my post history but this will actually go really well with my Secret Santa gift from 2012 which was the map from The Hobbit, looks like I'm going to have to start building a The Hobbit themed prop display some time soon :)
Massive thanks to Indy for my awesome present and also to Michael for organizing this great exchange once again.
And in other news the present for my santa has been ordered and will be dispatched shortly.
IMAG0277.jpg

Putting the finishing touches on my recipients gift then gonna mail it next week! Received my package but had it shipped to my home for the holidays so I'll post about it after these chaotic finals are over with!!
But you can mark me down as received! Really excited for what's to come!! :)
Happy holidays everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I will have the money I need to pay for my recipient's gift on Monday, so I will be shipping it out next Friday at the latest. Since they are in the US and I will be using Priority Mail it will definitely arrive before Christmas :)

Oops, forgot to open #2 of my 4 gifts and post pictures. I would prefer Seven of Nine, but that is something else entirely. :devil

#2 was a Tardis that lights up!
Gift 2_1.jpgGift 2_2.jpg

Nice little insert. Evidently the BBC thinks two items constitutes a "kit". It is a bit tempting to modify it by replacing the windows lighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back