2023 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Here’s the gift from my Santa:
IMG_4001a.jpg

After opening, package appears to be addressed to someone else…opened it anyway:
IMG_4002a.jpg

HO-LY GRAIL! No way! One of my ultimate gift requests:
IMG_4003a.jpg

A gander inside this beautiful story diary:
IMG_4005a.jpg

Wow! I am absolutely elated. I’ve failed at making one of these multiple times, did you do this one yourself?

A slight delay in opening my SS gift as we had so many presents everywhere for the little mans first Christmas, i forgot this was in the study when we left the house followed by being knocked for six with a raging headache that was not booze induced like i have never had before. so finally feeling normal I got to tear into this and was greeted by an amazing box individually wrapped gifts that had instructions to unwrap in order and some clues too. i love the no time to dad sticker that is right up my street. and i cant go without letting everyone know about coe craft if they didnt already so check them out on etsy. this origami shuttle in a bottle is so unique and different, and the skill and dexterity to work at that scale is inspiring too. so massive thanks again and merry Christmas. and sorry i haven't shared any updates on the space ship from last year, I genuinely will get on to it at some point i promise.
View attachment 1773370View attachment 1773371View attachment 1773372View attachment 1773373View attachment 1773374View attachment 1773380

You’re very welcome! Tried to cover all bases!!

I’m glad you liked the bond sticker! Made that one myself. Had to do something dad related :D

Also hope you like Lara! From the Midas room where she gets turned to gold if you die! 3D print files aren’t my own but it was a good bit of fun making and painting it up!

The CoeCraft origami stuff is my wife and I, out little shop on Etsy, so thanks for the high praise!!

Glad you liked it all! And look forward to that ship paint job ;)

Happy Christmas and happy new year all!!

Here’s the gift from my Santa:
View attachment 1775055

After opening, package appears to be addressed to someone else…opened it anyway:
View attachment 1775056

HO-LY GRAIL! No way! One of my ultimate gift requests:
View attachment 1775057

A gander inside this beautiful story diary:
View attachment 1775058

Wow! I am absolutely elated. I’ve failed at making one of these multiple times, did you do this one yourself?
I bet I know who your santa was! :) those diaries are the BOMB! :)

Says the gift I sent is still in transit but I won't pretend I'm not worried. I would hate to let my guy down.
I am wating on a package that was mailed out on like the 27th of december and the USPC hasn't updated the tracking since jan 1st. i think they are just ll jacked up from the holidays. LOL!

Which reminds me, I never posted a pic!!!!

My Santa sent me Han's dice from Star Wars. They're metal and have an aged look to them which I love! I've wanted these for a while so it was a fantastic gift for me. Thank you so much, Douglas!

20231216_152811.jpg

20231216_152806.jpg

I'll be following up regarding those who haven't received shortly. :)

My Santa sent me Han's dice from Star Wars. They're metal and have an aged look to them which I love! I've wanted these for a while so it was a fantastic gift for me. Thank you so much, Douglas!

View attachment 1777427
View attachment 1777428

Ah I'm glad you're happy! I was really jealous once I'd made them actually, I really need to do another pair for my own collection. Thanks for organising again :D

View attachment 1777427
View attachment 1777428

That's awesome! I meant to ask if you ever got a raptor claw for your collection. It was on your list several years ago and I was gonna print you one when I got a 3D printer but then I forgot about it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back