2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Michael Bergeron for a great pre Christmas activity. I know what my person likes, so its out with the building materials and we will see what can be created.

Small update to this thread for me.... Whoever is my SS if you have yet to ship my gift, please hold off on it for another week or two. We move into a new rental property Friday or Saturday for the year+ of the rebuild. So while my folks are not changing our address for bills, I personally would rather enjoy seeing a gift on the house of my new front door rather than having to go pick it up at an office or go by my old burned out house and open somewhat of an emotional scar. If you have already shipped it, no big deal just either pm me or michael(if you wish to stay annyomus) so that I can go by my old house and look for the package/paperwork saying to pick it up at whatever office.

thanks a bunch

some of you guys are either quick, or you got easy prey. I just finally figured out what to make for mine, and I'm not even sure they will like it... (I got a tough one!) :)

when we get our gifts, do we open them up before Christmas and post here, or wait until Christmas morning and then open & post?

when we get our gifts, do we open them up before Christmas and post here, or wait until Christmas morning and then open & post?

in the 2013 thread everyone kinda did their own thing... some opened them right away while others waited. I believe it is up to you. :)

Whatever you'd like to do. Some open right away, some wait. :)

Make sure to post here when you do though!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Received mine today - thanks Dexvader!

ssbf.jpg

And the production of my SS gift begins...

Wow. This year I came up with something that is not hot pads, although I came up with a good idea for some after I decided on what I am sending. I was happy that I ordered one of two options (I'll keep the other for my self) for my recipient and come here and I see other people have already sent and even received gifts.

Yeah I have everything for my SS but I'm holding off sending it for another week or two. No fun for me to open it on a random day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back