Another prop room ... [updates throughout thread].

Re: Another prop room ...

That Frankenstein is by far the best life size I have ever seen in my book. Absolutely hands down! no questions about it. Once again the best I have ever seen....

That Frankenstein is too cool, almost looks like you photoshopped the color out of the picture, the paintwork is amazing.

That Frankenstein is by far the best life size I have ever seen in my book. Absolutely hands down! no questions about it. Once again the best I have ever seen....

I concur. the success of this piece is the capture of emotion. he looks like the tragic and tortured soul that he was. so far the best prop I have seen on this forum!:thumbsup

Wow, Si!...Just WOW!

I'm not much of an old school monster guy, but this one may change all that!! :)

This Frank piece is one of my favorite 1:1 designs EVER!

Everything works on it...a great bust sculpt by Howard, great hands by Michael, amazing paint work by Jeff...all adding up to gobs of emotion and expression!

Congrats on a wonderful addition to your already terrific collection!

brad

Hokey Smokes! Unreal. Think you could post a couple of extra shots of that Eric Draven bust? Don't think I've ever seen that one before.

Man your collection is amazing. And the Frankenstein's monster looks beyond what words can describe. Well with my vocabulary. :lol

Last edited:

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I can't even begin to express how happy I am with this one.

My collecting days may be dwindling down now. My firm has all but put the kibosh on o/t for all departments. Overtime pretty much fuels the hobby for me and without it - well - let's just say I had a great run! :)

I still have a few pending projects from last year awaiting completion (a repainted Freddy Kreuger, Phil's Darth Maul, a Predator 2 bust) but after those are wrapped up future updates may be few and far between ...

The Frank sculpt is dead on & your display looks very classy in black & white..:thumbsup

It would look great to see a bust in color right beside it for contrast.

Hokey Smokes! Unreal. Think you could post a couple of extra shots of that Eric Draven bust? Don't think I've ever seen that one before.

Here are some more pics of Eric Draven. Notice anything in his hair?

HPIM7173.jpg

HPIM7174.jpg

A30a.jpg

Incredible. Right at the pointy end of the creativity / execution / collecting
scale. The big fella really pushes my buttons, congratulations Simmon.

Unbelievable, I am speechless... and pretty impressed.
You can be proud, but I think you know that, already ;)

I actually seen this collection in person, and while the PICS are amazing, it's nothing compared to actually experiencing it for real. It is an experience to say the least, I was inspired by Simmon to start my own Life sized collection, and while I'm in the infancy stage, It is quite the undertaking. :eek Excellent work my man!!!!

Reel

Holy Jebadiah Springfield Batman! That is one helluva collection you have there. I am drooling over the pics, thinking how freaking cool it looks and how awesome a lot of those pieces are.

Plus you've displayed them nicely and taken great pictures - thank you for sharing!!!

Wow, absolutely LOVE the new pics. Everything is so perfect, I have this page as a bookmark for when I plan on rennovating my prop room.

HOLY GOOD GOD! I have never seen anything as amazing as this collection! I mean usually you just see a room just chock full of a bunch of stuff, some items better than others.

As others have said, this collection is of simply amazing quality. Every single item is just stunning. Kudos.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back