Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I never read the comics or watched the cartoons, so the only Marvel stuff I'm familiar with is from the movies, which this show has been establishing a fair number of links to. And they seem to make more references to Thor than to anything else. That's why it seems to me that it is what I said earlier. But if they're tying it into to something that hasn't been in a movie yet then I'm at a complete loss, so who knows.

George Hernandez...

...he's just a normal guy living in a mountain, who likes painting himself blue and sleeping in a tube.

-Nick

Hmm...
19467d1365144448-arrested-development-netflix-series-blue-myself.jpg

I like this show :) Can't help but every time I see Lady Siff and the awesome job JA does just how perfect in every way she would have should have been for a proper Wonder Woman IMHO :)

I must say, I like where this is going...

Anyone have any bets on
what Loki wants with Lorelei, since last time we saw Odin, he was Loki in disguise?

It's after Thor 2. Remember a few episodes back they actually showed some footage of Thor 2 and they were talking about cleaning up the mess at Greenwich.

Sif fight scenes were a disappointment :thumbsdown Episode was more interesting than the usual but that's just thanks to all the Asgardian references. I got more excited during the Marvel Assembing a Universe promo than the actual episode.

Sif fight scenes were a disappointment :thumbsdown Episode was more interesting than the usual but that's just thanks to all the Asgardian references. I got more excited during the Marvel Assembing a Universe promo than the actual episode.

Got excited about that promo too. Will definately be seeing that two.
Also getting tired with them playing two episodes, re-run', new episode, goldberg marathon, new episode. Hope they get the season over. Need to catch up on NCIS.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

If it wasn't for the fact that I have had a crush on Sif since Kyle XY this episode might have been the worst of them all...and that is saying something.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back