Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Aw crap, I haven't seen Thor 2 yet! I've seen all the Marvel stuff except those two and just watched Thor the other day. I'll have to watch Thor 2 now.

As I've said before, I wasn't into the comics, so only know what's in the movies. Are all Asgardians super strong? I thought it was just Thor's power until Sif shoved the Airstream trailer with her leg.

I loved when Simmons said something like "Poor Fitz, you're always getting knocked out." :lol

Aw crap, I haven't seen Thor 2 yet! I've seen all the Marvel stuff except those two and just watched Thor the other day. I'll have to watch Thor 2 now.

As I've said before, I wasn't into the comics, so only know what's in the movies. Are all Asgardians super strong? I thought it was just Thor's power until Sif shoved the Airstream trailer with her leg.

I loved when Simmons said something like "Poor Fitz, you're always getting knocked out." :lol

All Asgardians have strength and regeneration to a degree, but Thor is MUCH more powerful than the average Asgardian.

I actually really loved Thor 2. I was never a Thor fan growing up, but the movies have changed my tune. Just the right amount of comedy and cool graphics to make me love them.

ok skye fell from the sky hence her name. loki is the clairvoyant. he is skyes father. frost giant in tube {human sized frost giant}. the reason skye didnt react like coulson is because she is half frost giant her body accepted the injection. loki hates coulson makes sense he would be clairvoyant he has odins watchtower giving him somewhat of an ability to predict the future.

bouncingboy's thesis makes sense, but there's no evidence that Loki has any particular hatred for Coulson (no more than he does for any other human, in any case). Also, there's no real evidence that the creature in the tube was from Jotunheim.

My bet is that the alien was a Centaurian.

Why do I say this? Two reasons:

1) In the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill was supposedly taken from Earth on a spaceship by Yondu (another Centaurian). Who's to say that there wasn't another Centaurian with Yondu?

2) Centaurian was one of the species mentioned by Sif in the last episode.

Furthermore, we already know that, in the Marvel universe, cross-species breeding is possible and has happened, so what if that now-dead Centaurian had bred with a human woman, leaving behind a baby girl?

It's certainly possible, given Skye's supposed age of mid- to late-twenties...

Think about it, Sif specifically said that the Frost Giants hadn't been to Earth in a thousand years. However, if the rumors of GotG are true, then Centaurians HAVE been here, and quite recently.

Sincerely doubt Loki is The Clairvoyant. I think it's going to be a new character to the films, and I think it's going to tie into one of the films releasing in Phase 3. I have a hunch they are shooting for an Age of Ultron reference, maybe an Elders of The Universe reference like The Grandmaster. Once I saw The Collector at the end of Thor 2, I figured Guardians would have some other Elders in it, so why not AOS too?

Just a feeling.

My guess is the Clairvoyant is Ultron. Instead of actually seeing the future he's just running equations to predict the most obvious course of action and letting the mind reading part hang out there as a bluff.

My guess is the Clairvoyant is Ultron. Instead of actually seeing the future he's just running equations to predict the most obvious course of action and letting the mind reading part hang out there as a bluff.

Not sure they would introduce Ultron that way, but I really like the idea.

Question: Sif said the Bifrost took her to Lorelei's last known location. Was Heimdall not operating the Bifrost, or was Lorelei able to avoid his sight?

It's possible that Heimdall wasn't operating the Bifrost. Remember that in Thor 2, Heimdall admitted to Odin that he had betrayed him. Presumably he was taken into custody.

Question: Sif said the Bifrost took her to Lorelei's last known location. Was Heimdall not operating the Bifrost, or was Lorelei able to avoid his sight?

Sif said Lorelei used one of Loki's secret paths. Heimdall obviously saw her when she arrived, but didn't see her in transit.

I'm more interested in May's bit there at the end. Sounds like she already knows what Coulson is trying to find out. And remember that she's the one who suggested he talk to Skye, knowing that the room was bugged.

Sif said Lorelei used one of Loki's secret paths. Heimdall obviously saw her when she arrived, but didn't see her in transit.

Right, but shouldn't he have been able to see her while she was on Earth and thus know her exact location? Or am I misunderstanding how the Bifrost works and it isn't near instantaneous travel?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back