J Scott Campbell draws Disney Princesses

Being a fan of his works, and knowing that he really is a nice and "down to earth" guy (we talked a little on Facebook), I saw this calendar and his new sketchbooks/artbooks and I'm totally blown away. I love the style of this guy!;)

I have never understood hentai.

I have never been even remotely turned on or even intrigued by a "sexy" cartoon drawing...

DAYUM.

I would watch some remakes with that artwork!

Is that wrong? LOL!

Actually her group is based on Scott's artworks (or he said so!);)

lol well considering the pictures he's drawn of Christie in her Slave Leia, the face is pretty darn close. I know Christie has been planning her group for awhile, my GF went to HS with her and we see her every now and then. I'll ask, but I'm pretty sure it was her idea first.

- Jeff

I have always loved JS Campbell's work. I would kill to get a commission. It just so happens that I only collect original art of a very sexy and VERY busty comic book gal and I think JSC would do her proud!

Not JSC art, but you get the idea.

THOMASMASON_hughesLD.jpg

Last edited:
lol well considering the pictures he's drawn of Christie in her Slave Leia, the face is pretty darn close. I know Christie has been planning her group for awhile, my GF went to HS with her and we see her every now and then. I'll ask, but I'm pretty sure it was her idea first.

- Jeff

who is christie? pictures?

I just wish he'd do an actual COMIC again, he's only done cover art for quite a while now. His Danger Girl comic was great, had a real cinematic feel and of course the ladies were HAWT!

I wish Campbell would work on a comic again. These calendars and sketchbooks although cool aren't a substitute for a good comic. I have his Absolute Danger Girl which I read about once a year. It's a cool mix of Indiana Jones, James Bond, and G.I Joe. Campbell's last two projects he either quit/stopped or they were seemingly cancelled.

lol that tinkerbell. I remember seeing him at cons when he started out. He was one of the many artists that sat there with no one around and was begging to sign something or sketch something. I never was a huge fan of his , just reminds me of a better drawn Mcfarlane or leifeld..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back