Disgusting creatures! Who has a Jawa?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Hey Wampa,
Now that I'll be getting the eyes, How'd you make the eyelids?
lol2.gif
icon_smoking.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

LOL, i'm SURE i mentioned this earlier in the thread... but it's just black gaffer tape
icon_smile.gif

I opted for a slightly cleaner look and used the gaff BEFORE putting the black face wrap on. I'm gonna go back and put some tape over it to get a crappier, more screen used ANH look... someday
tom

Hey Wampa,
Sorry to repeat a question on ya.
icon_frown.gif
icon_cry.gif
I've just got a lousy memory. Thanks again. Checked out your link. You've built some great stuff frood
icon6.gif
Do you do that profeesionally? I wanna be 25 years youger and be let loose in your room. How'd you make the Wampa head
icon5.gif
or is that a trade secret
icon5.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color> Checked out your link. You've built some great stuff frood
icon6.gif
Do you do that profeesionally? I wanna be 25 years youger and be let loose in your room. How'd you make the Wampa head
icon5.gif
or is that a trade secret
icon5.gif

no sweat on the q's man... thanks for the kind words. Nope, i'm no pro... i just noodle around with stuff. I made the wampa head out of different stuff. Mostly foam for the shape and then latex pieces i made for the face and horns. add some hot glue drool and candlewax ice and you're in business
icon_smile.gif

tom

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>MJF, how'd you make your Wampa Jawa's hands look so good? What's in them?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I sorry I missed this. I know I answered your PM but I wanted to address this since you asked it here.

Wampa is correct. I did nothing to the hands. Those are factory originals
icon_razz.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Mara Jade's Father wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Wampa is correct. I did nothing to the hands. Those are factory originals
icon_razz.gif

Ha! i just pictured a JAWA FACTORY with lots of little buggers rollin down ramps and conveyors.... landing in big piles before getting scooped up and boxed by a 12 year old sweatshop workers.

and that great music from the old warner bros cartoons goin in the background
icon_smile.gif

tom

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>WAMPA wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Ha! i just pictured a JAWA FACTORY with lots of little buggers rollin down ramps and conveyors.... landing in big piles before getting scooped up and boxed by a 12 year old sweatshop workers.
and that great music from the old warner bros cartoons goin in the background
icon_smile.gif

tom</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I like the way your brain works.
icon_lol.gif
lol2.gif

Are you going to the East Coast Party in May?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Zaphod wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Are you going to the East Coast Party in May?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

at this point, probably not...tho i'd love to. I'm doin the celebration in early may and then going to LA in mid may so i'm killin all my vacation time at work. (and they usually are pretty swift to figure out that you aint really sick when you call in on a saturday! LOL )
tom

So far people with an X by their name are set for the number in this message. Please make sure the information in this post is correct as this is the list I will order from.

Some people are already wanting to send money. I plan to do all of the math when I get the invoice, but if you want you can do some rough calculations and add an couple bucks to make sure. I will refund any amount you overpay when I have all the numbers in hand. If you want to do this email or PM me for my mailing address.

X__ TallDarkandDisfigured (4 domes)
X__ Zaphod (2 domes)
X__ Sjanish (6 domes)
X__ Rocketeer25 (4 domes)
X__ Hammerhead (6 domes)
X__ Jedi Knight (4 domes)
X__ Shadowknight (6 domes)
X_ Wookie (4 domes)

Please check the above list to make sure I have you down correctly. I have PM'ed Jedi Knight to see where he stands.

I will place the order this afternoon. Should I take updates to email only, or should I continue to post here? It seems like the thread has almost run its course for other Jawa information, but I don't want to bog it down for those who are not in on this order if they want to continue it on in its original course.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>sjanish wrote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>It seems like the thread has almost run its course for other Jawa information, but I don't want to bog it down for those who are not in on this order if they want to continue it on in its original course.</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

No
icon6.gif
It'll never run it's course!!! There's always more Jawa info...isn't there?
icon_cry.gif
icon_frown.gif

Okay, the order has been placed for 34 domes. Everyone one on the list is set. They did not have enough in stock so they are backordered. fxsupply should have them in about a week and they estimate 3-4 days to get to me. I will let everyone know via post or email as things happen.

Your welcome. BTW, I've sent everyone on the list an email with my shipping address and payment information. I'd rather not just post it on the open forum. Please let me know if anyone doesn't get it and I will resend.

If you have not sent me your payment yet, here is the minimum you owe. If you want insurence/delivery confirmation please add $1.50 to the total by your name. For registered mail to Canada add $9. I will not be responsible for things lost or damaged in the mail. The choice, and risk, to forgo insurence is yours.

If you are marked as paid, or if your payment is in my box when I get home this evening your hemis will ship tomorrow. I will let everyone else know as payment arrives. Please remember that you have to send a check or money order. I do not do paypal, sorry.

Please email me if you have any questions or issues.
Edit: these numbers include the cost of shipping priority mail or airmail to Canada. They do not include insurence/registred mail.
$10.40__ TallDarkandDisfigured (4 domes)
shipped 4/3/02__ Zaphod (2 domes)
paid__ Sjanish (6 domes)
shipped 4/3/02__ Rocketeer25 (4 domes)
$15.60__ Hammerhead (6 domes)
$11.90__ Jedi Knight (4 domes)
shipped 4/3/02__ Shadowknight (6 domes)
$11.90__ Wookie (4 domes)

Here are some pics.

DSCN0395.JPG

DSCN0396.JPG

Here is a 2 inch hemi I ordered from Plastruct a while back. Note the large nipple. Luckily for the project (if I ever get back to it) the center of the hemi is cut off. The fxsupply 1.5" hemis do not have a nipple, but instead a small recess maybe 1/32" in diameter.
DSCN0397.JPG

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back