"The Collector" the man hero movie prop mask

dimue

and me again..LOL !!! bought the 2 hero screenused collector villian masks as well !!! creepy as hell and very iconic to me !!!
check them out !!!
enjoy..
dirk

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Collector the man hero movie prop mask

It was actually a very creepy and decent horror flick. Very cool item from the film. I would have to say it is the item to have from the flick.

shannon

:eek Oh my god :love I've been looking all over for one of those please tell me where you got it and how much it was or just give me a link to the site. I'm not trying to be a begger but please.

Hi thanks for interest, bought these 2 masks directly from propstore LA for about 1500$ + sh. & tax/vat each !!!
bought the complete costume too at premiereprops.
regards
D.

:eek Oh my god :love I've been looking all over for one of those please tell me where you got it and how much it was or just give me a link to the site. I'm not trying to be a begger but please.

As stated above, he bought the ORIGINAL two from the filming. These are not replicas, so i don't believe they have any for sale out there.

I was going to ask the same thing.." direct to video " maybe ?

Not only was it released in theaters, there's a sequel called The Collection, released last year. Josh Stewart stars in both. You may remember him from The Dark Knight Rises. He's a bad guy in DKR--sorta looks like a young Sean Penn.

The Prop Store recently sold some AWESOME hero body props from The Collection. Here's what's left of them, including a burned mask of the Collector.

Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back