*** Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/21 List is CLOSED ***

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PhoenixVader has come up with a great idea for a Christmas prop gift swap. All of the details are in the post bellow.

+++++++++++++++++ UPDATE ++++++++++++++++++++

All members who responded with emails to me have been matched up and the list is CLOSED. Now let's see what everyone got. Post here with your Gift Swap Swag!

thomas

Last edited:
Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/18

Update +++++++++++++++++++++++

Need addresses for the following members and I can get the process of matching up members done. Thanks.

Inferno
tripoli
Cmdr.Kerner
Stansfield
Jedifyfe

UPDATE=======

The ones in bold have sent me there addresses to me so far.

UPDATE+++++++++++

Go ahead and send me your addresses so I can start the process of matching up folks. I will start sending out your matches asap so you can pm them and get likes/dislikes for gift.

Email is phoenixvader@gmail.com

UPDATE+++++++++++

Some answers to the questions. Once the list is set I will have everyone email me their address, I will then pass this info on to the person that will be giving the gift. Kits, paper props, completed props, prop related, comics, books, action figures....pretty much what ever you wish to send. Please do not go crazy and send a $500 prop/item (unless you are independently rich and have more money than sense ;) ) I will give an example. I am planning on giving a complete set either my Fifth Element paper props or a set of my BSG paper props.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK, there seems to be some interest in this. The gift does not have to be made by you, it can be something you have laying around. Good way to clear out some odd bits. Paper props are cool too.

I figure we can start making something right now and I will gather names over the next week. Next Saturday I will post the list of who sends to who that should give you time to make something and mail it so that they get it by the New Year. Do not worry too much about what you send, remember, it is the thought that counts and it give members a chance to meet someone new on the board.

Here is the list of participants so far.

Phoenixvader
FusedNova
Orange_Blend
fuelish
TazVader
Meule
Beeb89
propologist
protokev
hollywoodhardware
Eradicator
hlo
Bizarro Lois
contec
Pitbull
Ash
Sonnenschein
Stansfield
Sporak
mbmcfarland
KidL
Reverend Scapegoat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was a member of the T4BB, they had a Christmas tradition of a Gift Swap. You signed up and were randomly assigned a person to send a prop gift to.

I really enjoyed this and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a thing.

If so, post here and I will gather a list of names.

Remember, this is Christmas, not who can show up who with a cooler gift. I always say to send something that YOU made, it just seems to mean more.

The list starts here ;)...

Phoenixvader

thomas;)

Last edited:
Re: Christmas Gift Swap

I'm in! Although at this point it'll be more of a "New Years" swap! ;)

I was thinking the same thing. I can probably build up something(My ray gun parts bin is pretty full) but it would be tough to do before the new year(two days off between now and Christmas).

I'm in. Lets make it a New Years thing. First prop of the year lol

Start the list Phoenix...I'm cool to post international:)

Regards
TAZ

For the record, I will either build a decent something OR give a screen used prop or replica.

If its build only, I can't guarantee I can put the time into it.

Mmm...I got some resin lying around here somewhere lol

This sounds fun.

For anyone needing to know I like:
Horror and Terminator at the moment.....especially Part VII Jason ;)

Regards
TAZ

Last edited:
Re: Christmas Gift Swap UPDATE 12/12

Re: Update
That works, I have a couple of things I might be able to do by deadline and I know I have something cool sitting a shelf, that I could send as a back up.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back