Mummy, The (1999)

Re: The Mummy Papers, Maps, ect.

I also am thinking I may want to try and create this prop! I have an original sketch that was created but no dimensions are on it, just the original detail work concept (slightly different than final film version. Any comments on this? Also, working on creating a staff of Osiris! :)
the-mummy-returns-movie-screencaps.com-14306.jpgthe-mummy-returns-movie-screencaps.com-13379.jpg

You have original sketch from the second image ?Also how to make an Osiris Spear?

No I have the sketch for the Diamond & I have some of the dimensions and some resource images & material from the screen used one! Just started doing the blueprint basically (in my free time too) lol

I have a friend who owns the Hero spear of Osiris that is shown when the spring loaded spear pops out. I've been trying to convince him to take a casting and sell them. He doesn't think he'd make enough money off of it. HA.

I have a friend who owns the Hero spear of Osiris that is shown when the spring loaded spear pops out. I've been trying to convince him to take a casting and sell them. He doesn't think he'd make enough money off of it. HA.

Haha Pshhh, what would he charge, he could probably make a LOT!!! I have been debating whether I want to try and make one after that can spring open! lol but it seems like a lot of work. You should have him send you pictures or something, would love to see it! lol

Haha Pshhh, what would he charge, he could probably make a LOT!!! I have been debating whether I want to try and make one after that can spring open! lol but it seems like a lot of work. You should have him send you pictures or something, would love to see it! lol

Right! Just as I said to him. I don't think it would be that much work. I've drawn out some schematics for it before and I've got it down. I've tried to pry pictures off of him forever! Guess I'll try harder. The only time I've seen it is in person.

Right! Just as I said to him. I don't think it would be that much work. I've drawn out some schematics for it before and I've got it down. I've tried to pry pictures off of him forever! Guess I'll try harder. The only time I've seen it is in person.

I would also love to see a photo of it. I'm defo in, if he does a run!

Have you got a pic since? Would love to see it in detail :D

I've been working on this for a couple of days now, so here is my version of the Map to Hamunaptra.

attachment.php

I have included 2 versions below, 1st is a Vector PDF version, so that it can be scaled to any size you wish (I'm not exactly sure of the original size). Note there is no page texture in the PDF.

2nd I have included a textured JPG at 300dpi.

Please be aware that with the limitations of not being able to print white, if you print the PDF onto textured paper the white sections will not appear correctly. I've been trying to come up with a workable solution for this problem but none of my ideas are really practical.

Anyway if you notice and errors, omissions or glaring cock ups, let me know.

Until next time....

Peter

Attachments

• Map to Hamunaptra by DD28.jpg
    Map to Hamunaptra by DD28.jpg
    828.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Map RPF.png
    Map RPF.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 485
  • Map to Hamunaptra.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 179
Here is my take on the Map from the Mummy. I have seen other maps but I believe they are somewhat inaccurate compared to what we see on film. For example. The lady on the far right had a greenish hat and also the eagle head was different compared to the replica maps I have seen so far.
mapmummysample.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back