Star Fortress Productions ?

And an unconfirmed childmolester??? Just what a heard over the years
Dunno. Seemed pretty confirmed to me. I think there was a copy of the FBI docket on this ****** a few years back when he relocated to Australia for a while. I think I wrote a tome about my experience with him and my TOS BSG Colonial Warrior battlejacket when he was operating under the name "Universal Armorer" back in the 90's. A real piece of work, that one. :thumbsdown

At best innacurate and overpriced especially when you factor in shipping.
At worst? Well I think I'm right in believing he's up there with one of the worst reputations in the prop making community. And thats just regarding his dealings on the matter of prop related business. Once you get into his personal reputation it gets to a point where it's not suitable discussion material for a public prop forum.

I see he has some Vader items on Ebay.
I worked with a friend that ordered an Imerial uniform and eventually recieved a below-expectations costume....over a year AFTER ordering.
It's good that this seller's misdeeds are well documented on this board - or else I, or other RPF members may have fallen prey to his terrible business practices.
:sick

Can't something be done to put this guy out of business and shut down his website?

If they can't get him for the child molesting, I find it hard to believe they'll get him for the props.

On the other hand, they got Al Capone for tax evasion, so who knows?

It seems like alerting the owners of the infringed IP would be the most likely way to get his website shut down. The danger, of course, is that a studio roused may not only claim his website.

Since the Geocities link has expired, and I found this old thread via Google, I'm attaching a screen capture of what it originally said.

attachment.php

Just note that clicking on the attachment, by default, your browser may shrink it. If you mouseover it and see a magnifying glass icon, clicking the image should zoom in at 100% scale.

Attachments

• starfortress.jpg
    starfortress.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 653
Tom "the Klingon"

What a scumbag, the number of people he has screwed over is of legend. :unsure

I remember that old page - thanks for the repost! Always thought it was amusing that one of his aliases was "Lawless".

I'm guessing he's still at large and probably still hunkered down in the Philippines, or some-such.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back