Diamond Select BTTF Flux Capacitor replica - any good?

I think you can really make these look great with a little work. It's definitely not 100% screen accurate by any means, but for $160 shipped on amazon you can't beat it.

- Stripped, sanded and repainted case - $5 - can of spray paint and time
- Replaced top elbow and added side elbow - $10 - found side elbow on eBay & top elbow at Lowes
- Replaced rubber gasket (Had to trim window down a bit to fit) - $5
- Replaced labels - (Had label maker already)
- Used arduino from an old project for main lights but also added LED strip around interior wall - $6
- Added a cheap LED music controller & speaker (Sound fx trigger interior wall LED's) - $20

$200 total

Getting this signed by the cast at FanExpo CA at the end of the month woo hoo!

View attachment 837498

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kn7iAmj7yg

$160 shipped? Link please,I found
Much more expensive in UK [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I could get one of these reasonably priced. Very hard to find now, unless you want to spend close to a grand. Was wondering if there are any in the junkyard also, I’m not very good at navigating the site. If nothing else, wonder if anyone builds these reasonably priced? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

Would anyone here have any knowledge on the Flux Capacitor that Diamond Select did some years back. I have the first one that they did which is the limited edition version with the Xenon strobe bulb. I am very much in desperate need of a replacement bulb. However there are no markings on the bulb so I'm at a lose as to what to be looking for. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back