Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm lovin the Indy props. You can put together a decent colletion of stuff cheap. Not like collecting lightsabers

Talldarkanddisfigured, I couldn't agree more, although I have signed up for a Grail Tablet and will be ordering the SS Idol!

Also need to finally weather my grail diary.

I remember eons ago, we pieced together the never-seen "secret nazi cable".

Does anyone have any old pics of that still?

Thanks!

-Sarge

Hi again...

Since Belle of Lincoln bottle is a quite common prop, I decided some time ago to made up her sister, Belloq's Family Label.
4372077143_9314ef5ede_o.jpg

It was a long time since I could find a nice resolution screencap to make my prop.
Hope you enjoy it.
4372097821_7c53ab768a.jpg

Bests
Barnett

Very nice, man...

I never watched the movie in english but does he say exactly the words what are on the Telegram???

In the German version, the exact words are:

"Entwicklung Tanis Projekt. Erwerben Kopfstück. Stab des Ra. Abner Ravenwood US."

But, very nice at all...

Maybe you got the Telegram from Indy 3?!?

"Entwicklung Tanis Projekt. Erwerben Kopfstück. Stab des Ra. Abner Ravenwood US."

Since the original movie script says
"Musgrove takes a sheet from his briefcase.
MUSGROVE
Here it is--"Tanis development proceeding. Acquire headpiece, Staff of Ra, General Tengtu Hok, Shanghai. Locate Abner Ravenwood, U.S." Brody is excited. He looks at Indy.
I don't really know what was writen in the original prop. As i said, I made this one up recasting one I saw somewhere. Text is exactly what I could read in. In fact, Indy 3 doesn' t mention Abner Ravenwood.

Bests
Barnett

You couldn't imagine how long i've been searching for that.
Many thanks for uploading it. The bottle becomes a place of honor in my showcase.

Honor is mine. Enjoy it.

Is there an acurate bottle around???

Since I made an SA etiquette and a more occidental one, I use this one to make my prop. Sure, you'll find accurated bottles, and very cheap ones. I think this was a humble italian red wine "Lambrusco", though there're many others.

4376815208_426c457277.jpg
4376807020_8d2c1274fd.jpg

Bests
Barnett

Thanks for all of the cool Indy stuff! I am wondering on the map, printing it on ink jet canvas, would make it more like in the movie, like cloth?

I just checked the telegram, looks there is a spelling mistake...

In the stamp there is: MINISTERIUM FÜR ALTERTUMFURSEGHTUNG

I dont know exactly what you think what in the original stamp is spelled, but a good correct alternative is:

MINISTERIUM FÜR ALTERTUMSFORSCHUNG

Maybe you could make a correct one, if you got some time...

And... oh yeah... is it possible you can make a stamp picture with that eagle and swastika in black and/or blue...

Always need these stamps for IJ Props... :) Maybe with "DEUTSCHE REICHSPOLIZEI" or "DEUTSCHE REICHSPOLIZEI BERLIN" upperside and under the eagle: 216. POLIZEISTELLE

That would be cool for all telegramms from Part 1 and 3 of the IJ Franchise...

I just checked the telegram, looks there is a spelling mistake...

In the stamp there is: MINISTERIUM FÜR ALTERTUMFURSEGHTUNG

I dont know exactly what you think what in the original stamp is spelled, but a good correct alternative is:

MINISTERIUM FÜR ALTERTUMSFORSCHUNG

Maybe you could make a correct one, if you got some time...

And... oh yeah... is it possible you can make a stamp picture with that eagle and swastika in black and/or blue...

Always need these stamps for IJ Props... :) Maybe with "DEUTSCHE REICHSPOLIZEI" or "DEUTSCHE REICHSPOLIZEI BERLIN" upperside and under the eagle: 216. POLIZEISTELLE

That would be cool for all telegramms from Part 1 and 3 of the IJ Franchise...

As I sadly have no idea of german, I had to enlist the help of a good mate who speaks it and gave me that text. The truth is that I never considered whether it was correct or not, as i only used it in this prop.

Furthermore, it is not a specially hard seal to make up.

4405324558_53841f9f1c_m.jpg

bests
Barnett

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back