Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

The one I made years ago, based on one image I saw... dunno where :)

Click on it to get a higher resolution view.

Bests
Barnett
Sorry but i cant find that in the movie, where can i find that? Has anybody a original shot then i can have a look if the german spelling is right.
In german it means not ALTERTUMFORSCHUNG separate ALTERTUMSFORSCHUNG.

Last edited:
Right, thats another Point... It is"ALTERTUMSFORSCHUNG".

@ Barnett:

You got me... ;) And you can trust me that its spelled as I said.

I would make the stamps and telegramms myself but I have abolutely no skills with graphic or photo programs, so I need help. I have a low res Indy 3 Telegramm, maybe I have some time the next days to work it over...

DS, was yours the one with the weathering photoshopped right in? The one on Adamata's site? I had that file at one time but printed it half the size its supposed to be. :lol Now I can't get the file cause my old computer crashed and lost everything..

yeah, mine was on Adamata's site. But the weathering wasn't photoshopped. I used yellowed paper, coffee, airbrush and a lighter for the weathering.

DS

I remember eons ago, we pieced together the never-seen "secret nazi cable".

Does anyone have any old pics of that still?

Thanks!

-Sarge

That was originally done by Wayne aka Propreplicator what? 10 years or more ago. It was an amazing piece. He had the text converted into high German which would have been used at the time, recreated an official Nazi stamp and hand typed all of them out on a 1930's type writer. It is still one of my all time favorite pieces in my collection.

I'll bring it in and try to scan it soon.

Barnett...I'm at work and it blocks all my images. I can't wait to see yours when I get home.

Gregg

I know there was a post of the top of the bible page with the Ark image in it, but did anyone have the rest of the page to post, as well as the size? Thanks

That would be awesome. It would be a great addition to my Raiders props. I am trying to afford the big ticket items like the Grail Diary, the Tablet, The Cross of Coronado, that these free paper props are heaven sent, saving money for the big purchases. Oh, someday.... when I hit the lotto!!

I would love the whole page. I found the picture of the ark on another part of the board, but it did not have any text. I appreciate your help. Also, what type of paper should it be printed on? I plan on framing it, so I guess the paper quality wouldn't matter much.

Okay, I must be painfully stupid, but I can't seem to print the map on 2 sheets. I only get half the map and the other half just doesn't appear. Can someone hold my hand through how to do this? Thanks!

Great... I wasn't sure if it would be a thin vellum or a thick paper. I wil try the heavier, as it might wear better and less chance of ripping while framing it.

well, since it is a bible page and a part of a large bible with many many pages, I really doubt, printing the complete bible page on a thick paper is the best way to go....at least when you want to go kind of screen accurate.

Klick me for screenshot :)

for re-colouring it might be a good choice so :)

Yes, I see your point, but I am just looking to frame it and since it will be hidden behind glass I don't see an issue. If I decide to make it appear as if it were just ripped out and laying on the shelf with my other props, I will probably opt to use a more screen accurate paper for sure. Thanks for the cool screen shot!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back