Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny

What to say if it's OK for the most of you there. To me it's anything anywhere as long as the topic fits. So much room on this great forum to have the right place for the right thing.

I put it in another forum thread but maybe I should have put it here.

New prop identified. It turns out that I noticed that there is a Voller diary. In Jocke's bar in the Disney park they have props of the movies and they have several about the Dial movie, but a specific prop I didn't know how to locate it, I thought it could be something related to Basil's paper sheets. But it is not so, looking at the photogram of Voller's papers, I have seen out of focus a diary with some texts that coincides with the diary exposed in the bar.

diario-voller-prueba.jpg

I put it in another forum thread but maybe I should have put it here.

New prop identified. It turns out that I noticed that there is a Voller diary. In Jocke's bar in the Disney park they have props of the movies and they have several about the Dial movie, but a specific prop I didn't know how to locate it, I thought it could be something related to Basil's paper sheets. But it is not so, looking at the photogram of Voller's papers, I have seen out of focus a diary with some texts that coincides with the diary exposed in the bar.

View attachment 1768628
That's a great find! Congrats!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back