Bit of my collection...

**Miketrixx**

Hi,

thought it was about time i posted some of my collections, its not much compared to some i have seen on here but everyone has to start some were i guess :lol

I'm in the middle of sorting my memrobila room out so once that is sorted or at least half decent i'll take some pics of that as well :cool

P1000270.jpg

P1000271.jpg

P1000272.jpg

all posters are signed, the first and third posters could do with reframing as they seem to have got creases in them but thats on the todo list :unsure

other items i have are
some more signed posters, signed photos, terminator (growing bigger and bigger all the time thanks to ressrep), mib, noes, friday 13th, halloween, and a few spfx masks. Oh and starting when money allows to build up a ironman section as well :cool already got a lg vx9400 thanks to this forum and funky jedi.

anyway all comments welcome good or bad :)

mike

Nice. I really want to get some more of my original movie posters framed, but it's really hard finding 30 x 40 inch frames here in the UK (and very expensive!) and my room has angled walls. :angry

Any chance of more pics of your custom "Audrey II" or your F13th or NOES stuff? :)

Nice. I really want to get some more of my original movie posters framed, but it's really hard finding 30 x 40 inch frames here in the UK (and very expensive!) and my room has angled walls. :angry

Any chance of more pics of your custom "Audrey II" or your F13th or NOES stuff? :)

I'm also in the uk.. the framing want to bad but i had to barter with them to get the price down lol but i have used them quite a bit for framing my signed photos,.

heres the pics you asked for... if you need out else let me know and i'll take some more when i can

P1000275.jpg

P1000276.jpg

P1000274.jpg

P1000273.jpg

P1000278.jpg

P1000260.jpg

P1000262.jpg

31102007017.jpg

P1000113.jpg

P1000146.jpg

mike :cool

yes. compared to some others your collection is not big, but all are very nice!

i have another 4 jason busts and hockeymasks, ring girl bust, 7 silcione spfx masks, around 14 myers masks and a few other bits and bobs not to mention my terminator stuff. just need to get it all sorted and displayed right.

i have another 4 jason busts and hockeymasks, ring girl bust, 7 silcione spfx masks, around 14 myers masks and a few other bits and bobs not to mention my terminator stuff. just need to get it all sorted and displayed right.

:eek:eek:eek

Must ... post ... pics ... !!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back