V for Vendetta

Revisiting an older thread since I'm putting together a V collection.

Been working up Evey's ID from scratch. Here's a screenshot (grainy and low-res) until I get it finished and can share the finished file (doing it in vector format so it will be very clear):
2qao5eh.jpg

Need to adjust the blue on the gradients a bit and get the white glow behind the "BTN", but getting closer.

What I was wondering is if anyone knows the font used on the serial number and expiration date at the top? Also, anyone have a high resolution photo of Portman to use in it?

Scan from the making of book. The font is ITC Johnston, not Gill Sans (there are slight differences). IIRC, it costs about $20.

Attachments

• Evey-Card-Scan.jpg
    Evey-Card-Scan.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 86
Alright, here's the PDF I did for my own ID. Since Mike J. provided the ID scan, I scrapped the idea of doing it completely from scratch and instead overlayed some text on the scan to clean it up a bit.
Printed on adhesive paper, applied to blank PVC card, then applied a clear adhesive/no-heat lamination paper, trimmed the edges, and lightly sanded to smooth.
View attachment EveyID.pdf

Well, look what only took me a year and a month to realize.

Perhaps we'll say this is in honor of the opening of "Annihilation," then?

-MJ

Attachments

• IMG_2597b.jpg
    IMG_2597b.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 25
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back