V for Vendetta

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

Hi !

Thanks to the RPF who reopen the register!!!

I am back from the past ...

Finally I did a paper prop, it was a long time I was looking for this one.
And now it is free with my first post !

This is the flyer in "V for Vendetta" little Evey gives in the streets...

(in the movie the inner circle of the logo is larger, but I think this one rocks!)

Long life to Prop Replicators!

vendettaflyer.jpg

Last edited:
i made this non cannon stamp

as the original link that was here didnt work i replaced it with the new link below

Last edited:
As this is my first post I hope I'm not committing a terrible rule break by resucitating an old thread. However, as this image is V for Vendetta related, I figured it would be a good place to start. I made a somewhat stylized Guy Fawkes mask as my first design on the blank template. Here's what it looks like next to a plain version of it in blue:

5b04_03.png

By no means anywhere near an accurate replica, but hopefully something that would be recognizable enough to others. Sadly, the low resolution of the picture doesn't really do the "half-toning" effect justice. For the curious you can get a similar style mask for free at this link. It's the mask that inspired me to make my own, the only difference is that the number of facets have been reduced, the construction steps are simpler, and all the planes on the face are developable (i.e. no double curved surfaces).

I'm hoping to use the same template to perhaps create some anime-inspired mecha head (Megatron G1 perhaps) for Florida Supercon and attend as such.

V for Vendetta was the fabulous movie of the year 2006.Today also people go crazy for vendetta masks and other stuffs. I really saw people going wild for its masks at the 4th annual Comic con,India.
It was quite surprising !!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back