Bank Heist Joker Costume

The bank heist gloves and the regular suit gloves are different. However, if Indy started making heist gloves I would buy a pair (hint hint).

Order a pair of joker gloves in custom and make them black from Indy Magnoli,

Hecubus,you still on the mask?I might be in on one if its nice

there's a good picture of the watch on the back cover of the widesreen dvd. it looks like it has some orange detailing...

(can't find a picture, but google could help!)

Got my Duffle bag from Robbin Sports and it does look a little too dark so i'm gonna weather it.

By weather it I mean Dump it in the sand for 4 days.

anyone know where to get replicas of the grenades he's using? I just got the bag today - awesome! especially at that price!

PS - still working on the mask, just havent taken any good pics yet. Its close to done though...

I've owned two grenades from the Amry Surplus store for sometime, and they're very awsome. I got them for just a few dollars a peice....Of corse that was 10 years ago, but they're still awsome! :lol :p Here's an excellent blu-ray shot of the grenades in tha bag. I had originaly planned to do the 12-inch figure version, the one with the 4 grenades and 3 yellow smoke canisters. But that's obviously highly inaccurate....

The grenades to fill the bag would cost a fortune, and be extremly heavy as well! :p

I have a better image with the flap all the way down, but it's on my desktop. And for some reason the old girl won't connect to the internet. All my pictures are over there, and the image isn't on my photobucket for some reason. So if I can fix it, I'll post it. :(

dufflecontense.jpg

EDIT : But what's on the top row, is also on the bottom. That's just how many grenades he brought. :lol

very cool - I found a site that has the "lemon" grenade paperweights for about $7 each... but to look cool you'd need about 8 of them, so that still pretty 'spensive...

Here's how the mask is looking. I need to narrow the chin and fix the ears. That and smooth the whole thing out and it should be done. Unless anyone else sees any other glaring inaccuracy from my one crappy, blurry pic, LOL

DSCN6898.jpg

Awsome! :D My only complaint would be that the nose needs to be a bit more wider, but it looks very good man! :D

*starts comparison to all the ref pics*. :lol :p ;)

The mask sculpt is looking killer Hecubus114.
It's difficult to tell from that shot, but the only things I can see that need a little adjustment are the ball on the end of the nose needs to be slightly more organic looking.
I think the top lip might need to be a tad fuller, but it's difficult to tell from the shot.

The right ear needs less finger prints and more detail :lol
very cool - I found a site that has the "lemon" grenade paperweights for about $7 each... but to look cool you'd need about 8 of them, so that still pretty 'spensive...

Here's how the mask is looking. I need to narrow the chin and fix the ears. That and smooth the whole thing out and it should be done. Unless anyone else sees any other glaring inaccuracy from my one crappy, blurry pic, LOL

DSCN6898.jpg

I bought a cheap black airsoft on eBay and just painted the slide silver. You could do Rub N Buff if you want a more metal looking finish.

its just a product thats half paint and half wax (or something close to that). Basically, you put the stuff on, then rub it in, and the wax heats up and melts onto the surface to make a nice metallic color. Just google search rub n' buff and you'll find it. I used the silver on a penny once, and it looked like a dime! Sometimes it just looks like paint though. Its a hit and miss. Depends on what color you use too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back