If it didn't say 'Graflex', what would it say?

You could always use a company name such as Incom. While they do make starships, they could also make a variety of other industrial products. Hell, make is say GE.

Whatever it is, it should be English. All of the control panels in Episode IV were in english, I'm pretty sure.

Maybe it should be a 'named' weapon, like the samurai did it... 'thing that kills people..'

"To start, press any key"

"If you can read this, it's probably too late"

"If found, please return to Ben Kenobi"

Tick marks reflecting time stuck on Tatooine

Do the Jedi have a logo? If so, that would be cool to have on the clamp.
yes
250px-Jedi_symbol.svg.png

taken from here
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_order

This is turning into a lame joke thread! :lol

I think the person's name would be appropriate.

FB

Hi Serafino,

I was searching transistor threads, and caught up on just how involved you have been with researching an accurate OBI ANH saber. I am thankful to benefit from your efforts, and the years of collective RPF research reflected in the current run. Thank you.

I was thinking maybe not a name, but possibly a design or an order of the Jedi symbol. Something with a cryptic meaning for Jedi. Is there a Jedi pattern of significance or a cryptic symbol that could be used, something akin to a Knights Templar pictograph?

Take care,
-DM

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back