Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOLOLOL.... ahh man.... I hope this all works out for the best fellas. You guys worked very hard to accomplish what you did. I would love to see the fruits of your efforts displayed proudly someday.

I know there is some animosity still about, but I feel you have all done a great job in making this happen. Especially Allan for funding it. :D

You guys have MUCH to be proud of in it's creation. I wish you all the best. :D You are world class modelers... of whom I consider great friends.

That stated... I look forward to viewing this project in it's completed form soon enough. It will be GLORIOUS! :D And all of you will have made it happen! :D

Kurt, i think the animosity will reside, now weve pretty much dropped all the hangers on and guys thinking they are "owed" anything, things will move very well!
Sadly i cant write a wonderful piece such as Allan, but im on hand to send out whatever other parts we need to redo or replace from the stash ive been collecting over the past year or so.

Soon as Jason is ready with a list, im good to go anyways, then we can see what Jason Eaton does with such skill!

At least the BT44 parts are in the bag, just need to know what else we need to replenish!

Pleasure to be on the "crew" guys

lee

Dan, got your address and will be sending your part back tomorrow - the 312B Ferrari tranny ring part, which I am more than happy to send.

I think it's best to work from our own parts. It keeps this project "in house" and cleaner. Lucky for me, I have two 312Bs I can pillage (thanks to the ESB ATST demon that must be fed).

In fact, to the hothead (whom I shall leave unnamed) that keeps threatening and demanding this and that, please be aware - between Allan, Lee, and I, we have every single part needed to make these wings two times over. So make no mistake - these wing patterns and undercarriage parts will be made with items WE currently own.

Last edited:
Politics aside, I think it's fair and proper for Dan to get his Ferrari transmission part back. Dan I got your email - thanks. Will reply momentarily. As Jason indicated, he will send your part back to you as he's the one who will be developing the masters and currently has all the parts.

As far as I'm aware, no one else sent any parts. So, other than the part IDs provied, which are, of course, valued, I believe our two little groups can part ways none the worse for wear.

As far as the part IDs go, the Slave IDs provided by the other group have more than been made up for with IDs on the ESB AT-ST. And, you've had the same reference our group worked from for quite some time, already.

I'm not interested in pounding wedges with people I respect. My concerns in that regard are rigidly compartmentalized.

You know you've been too obsessed with Star Wars when you see the thread title "Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)" and somehow your brain picks up:

Studio Scale Slave Leia (first pics of body casting page 31)...

... and you excitedly click on the link. :love

You know you've been too obsessed with Star Wars when you see the thread title "Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)" and somehow your brain picks up:

Studio Scale Slave Leia (first pics of body casting page 31)...

... and you excitedly click on the link. :love

LOL. I wish that's what this thread was about, now that's a thread that would have to be stickied.

Allan - Jason
I have not received the Ferrari 312B piece as of yet. Jason could you please forward me the tracking # please.

Thanks

Dan

Dan, I emailed you. Pls email or PM me your address and I will just send you the part from one of my kits. Thanks, and I apologize for the delay.

Allan

This thread has gone way off course.

Per the request of the topic starter, I am closing this thread with hopes that a new thread will be started soon chronicling the REL build.

Thanks,

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back