HMS Garage sale April 7, 2018

HMS Mike

Sr Member
Hi Guys ,
So we are going to have our Garage sale on April 7, 2018 at our shop.

HMS Creative Productions Inc.
10845 Vanowen St. Unit D
North Hollywood, Ca.

Starts at 10 AM to around 5 or 6 PM

We will have some -

Vacuum formed part from films
Resin Prop parts from films
Left over fabric for film costumes
A couple of 3d printers
Model kits
Possible some shop tools
ETC.

There maybe some screen used Trek props . Mostly over casts. Meaning part we made more than what we needed for a given show or display, prototype. We have a lot of Trek over casts as I have worked on the franchise for such a long time as well as many other. As far as prices it will depend on what you want and how much stuff you want. Screen used props can be very expensive depending on what show and what prop it is. I am currently going through a lot of boxes from storage .

I am going to pull out some of the puppet arm rods handles the I have 3d printed as well as some of the simple mouth rod mech.'s

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am going to have a lot of TOS communicator parts out for the sale tomorrow as wells what I have found of TOS tricorders.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Haul, Wish I'd brought more money...

Haul_01.jpg

I was not able to go but what sort of stuff did they have there and how much did you pay for all that?

Lot's of TOS Trek :). many kits from back in the day (Garage and retail) TOS, Next Gen, LIS. Some next gen from when HMS was doing Trek. And a wide range of other from BSG to I think Power Ranger belt buckles. I got all above plus more for $350. The more you buy the better the deal!

Hey Mike....I was out of town working all weekend but just wanted to say hello and hope all is gong well for you and the family. You were a great boss and congrats to all to all that you do.

Shoot - Missed it - Any chance of an electronics kit for a Star Trek TMP tricorder rod.com kit turning up?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back