Star Wars Celebration 2023 (London)

While I’m very happy for our European members, I am concerned that the event is less than 11 months away from the last one…

Hope everyone has time to financially recover from 2022 and prepare for 2023!

Sean

While I’m very happy for our European members, I am concerned that the event is less than 11 months away from the last one…

Hope everyone has time to financially recover from 2022 and prepare for 2023!

Sean
Less than a year is a fast turnaround.

Also glad it's in the EU for the first time in what 8 years?

I was hoping it would be in Orlando again but I certainly don't mind giving my wallet a breather until (hopefully) 2024.

Less than a year is a fast turnaround.

Also glad it's in the EU for the first time in what 8 years?

I was hoping it would be in Orlando again but I certainly don't mind giving my wallet a breather until (hopefully) 2024.
The last one in Europe was in 2016 in London. I believe that was the last convention that Carrie Fisher attended before she passed away in December of 2016, although I could be wrong.

Last edited:
SO! OdiWan72 and I have been running around the Excel for three days in a row now, proudly wearing an RPF-shirt, and we had only ONE fellow member come up to us and say hello! Where is everybody, dammit?!

I’ve been walking around the ExCeL for those three days too but haven’t spotted any RPF shirts! I’ll be there for Day 4 too, so if you see me walking around in my Lebowski cardigan with a shortened Chewie bandolier across my chest, stop me and say hi!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back