Elfin Knights Takagi M19b - Blade Runner Grenade Launcher

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Have you guys seen this? It's built on an Airsoft grenade launcher...

BlastGG04.JPGBlastGG03.JPGBlastGG02.JPG

I haven't been able to find any information out as to how to get my grubby paws on one. I scoured the Elfin Knights website and Facebook in hopes of getting info without any luck... Other than it appears to be a "Japan Only" release...

Frustrated, I purchased what looks to be fairly close to the Airsoft grenade launcher upon which it's built.
https://www.evike.com/products/53336/

IMG_3484.jpgIMG_3483.jpgIMG_3482.jpgIMG_3485.jpg

Is anyone else planning on doing a build? Or even is anyone planning on doing a run of conversion parts? I'm sure this is going to take me forever to complete since I don't have the time to devote to it at the moment.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen this? It's built on an Airsoft grenade launcher...

View attachment 804260View attachment 804261View attachment 804262

I haven't been able to find any information out as to how to get my grubby paws on one. I scoured the Elfin Knights website and Facebook in hopes of getting info without any luck... Other than it appears to be a "Japan Only" release...

Frustrated, I purchased what looks to be fairly close to the Airsoft grenade launcher upon which it's built.
https://www.evike.com/products/53336/

View attachment 804263View attachment 804264View attachment 804265View attachment 804266

Is anyone else planning on doing a build? Or even is anyone planning on doing a run of conversion parts? I'm sure this is going to take me forever to complete since I don't have the time to devote to it at the moment.
Man that's really cool.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back