Deadpool's movie duffle bag

Wandall FIN

Hey guys!

I don't post that much but a question rose now as I need some sort of a bigger bag alongside my Deadpool cosplay costume. I then recalled Deadpool briefly handling a rather big duffle bag when he gathers all the guns in the house before forgetting the whole thing into the cab (again).

Does anyone have any idea who's duffle bag it is? And more importantly: where to get one?

Big thanks!

Wandall

P.S. I live in Finland so i.e. "walk to your local walmart and buy there" does not exactly work in my case.

I looked at the movie and it's some kind of Hello Kitty bag.
bag1.JPG

Looks like a black bag with white polka dots and pink trim and pink mesh.

Here's another shot, hard to see but in the lower corner you can see "Hello" printed on bag.
bag2.JPG

bag3.JPG

Looks like it might be this...
bag4.jpg
I looked at the movie and the bag they fill with guns is different than the bag forgotten in the taxi.
The bag they fill with guns is a black duffel bag with pink and white flowers, completely different than what's in the taxi.
bag5.jpg

****...I just spent all that time on a damn Hello Kitty backpack.....

One more shot....I just saw that the picture I was looking at was even named as such.
bag6.JPG
Hope this helps. You're welcome....:thumbsup

The Hello Kitty backpack you can buy on Think Geek.

However, it is not the same bag as in Blind Al's apartment.

Reportedly, the end sequence was meant to be more gun heavy, but due to budget constraints, they changed the script

If you look here, you can see it's a much bigger bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiY-ydzWdk

About 1:30 in.

I don't think it's ever been identified

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back