Looking for a costume from the 2003 Daredevil movie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sirocco8

Hello

I just discovered this forum.. Nice to see there are so many others who share my passion.

I have been trying to collect a costume pretty much for 12 years and I am hoping someone can help me (either ones it and can sell it to me or can help in the hunt to find it and acquire)

The costume I want is black pleather outfit Jennifer Garner wore as Elektra (she is my favorite character of all time and always will be) I’m mostly interested in the screen worn black pleather top but if someone has and sells the set, then I am in.

I have been very close to obtaining it some time in 2013 but you can’t imagine the obstacles I encountered

in any case thank you for your time reading this - any help would be most appreciated

It’s my dream to own this costume, hope it will become true

best regards to all
Christos

Attachments

• 3B4DE554-DF34-4334-A040-B821F6CDEEC8.jpeg
    3B4DE554-DF34-4334-A040-B821F6CDEEC8.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.