Limited Run Pepsi Perfect Bottles - BTTF

Downfall

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I have just completed my Back to the Future Pepsi Perfect / Diet Pepsi build.

You can see the build here, https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277005&highlight=pepsi+perfect

So what do I have and how much do they cost. I have made 20 bottles in total.

- 9 clear Pepsi Perfect bottles with flip up lids. (£190 each)
- 4 Diet Pepsi bottles with flip up lids. (£180 each)
- 2 clear Pepsi Perfect bottle with no flip up lid (like the one Marty picks up in the Cafe 80's scene) (£170 each)
- 5 resin filed Pepsi Perfect bottles (Also like the ones Marty picks up in Cafe 80's) (£170 each)

Price dose not include postage, I will ship worldwide.

20180107_202254.jpg
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3506.jpg

Pepsi perfect with flip up lid

IMG_3489.jpgIMG_3480.jpgIMG_3481.jpgIMG_3486.jpg
Diet Pepsi
IMG_3468.jpgIMG_3465.jpg
Pepsi Perfect with solid lid (as seen when Marty picks it up in Cafe 80's)
IMG_3477.jpg
Pepsi perfect with solid lid and resin filled to look like Pepsi
IMG_3494.jpgIMG_3496.jpg

I am extremely happy with how they have turned out and I can guarantee you that these are as close to the real thing as you are going to find. If you read through my build you can see how accurate the outline of my vacuum form buck was to the outline that Gary Weaver made from his screen used bottle.

The resin filled one have some minor imperfections along the seems of the bottle where when curing it has created a small gap between the bottle and the resin but when these are being displayed on a shelf it is barely noticeable and still look awesome. But this imperfection has been reflected in the price. You can see it is the photo below.

side seam.jpg

I've had a few people have PM me about the bottles already so I have added there name to the list.
If you are interested please let me know and which kind of bottle you would like and I will add you name to the list.

Interest List:

- Pitbull - Pepsi Perfect
- MicroWavezzz - Pepsi Perfect
- Gary Weaver II - Pepsi Perfect
- Monkey540 - Pepsi Perfect
- ajhix - Pepsi Perfect & resin filled
-Shinema - Pepsi Perfect with lid
-MattgomeyBurns - Resin filled Pepsi Perfect
-DL4567 - Resin filled Pepsi Perfect
-el toro - Pepsi Perfect with lid

Thanks
Downfall

Last edited:
Price update,
New lower price.

- 9 clear Pepsi Perfect bottles with flip up lids. (£190 each)
- 4 Diet Pepsi bottles with flip up lids. (£180 each)
- 2 clear Pepsi Perfect bottle with no flip up lid (like the one Marty picks up in the Cafe 80's scene) (£170 each)
- 5 resin filed Pepsi Perfect bottles (Also like the ones Marty picks up in Cafe 80's) (£170 each)

Also I have just received the the boxes which I'm going to use to ship the bottles so as soon as I get them sorted I will PM the people who have contacted me. There are still bottles left for anyone who is interested.

Last edited:
I have just PM everyone about shipping costs!

There are still a few bottles left so if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back