Limited Run BTTF II Docs binoculars

There is still a few spots open for this run.

Thank you to those that have paid, I have sent out a PM to some people that I haven’t got a response from yet.

Some have asked to do the payment after the holidays, and this is cool with me, just let me know that you want to do it this way. :)

I hope everyone had it nice during the Holidays !
I’m now back at full swing in the shop and kits will go out steadily during every week.

A few people on the list asked to wait with the commitment until recouping from the holidays, and this is of course perfectly fine!

I will do 15 of these kits, and when they are gone they are gone, but everyone that was originally on the list will get a shot.

The first kits was shipped out today, and it’s update on the first page.

This is the kit
7E914D85-738E-4F4C-A4BA-88B8E869746C.jpeg

And here is the stand how it comes in the kit.
37483BC4-E173-4899-879A-68F61E9670BE.jpeg

How it looks with the binoculars (please note that there is still protection film on the side panels, and it’s not glued together)

17C00FFD-6F02-4DE2-AFBA-A6F7889919E1.jpeg

Kit + stand arrived today.

Very straight forward build. Comes with simple instructions on how to put together.

Not a lot of clean-up on the is required. Maybe a little filling small pin holes and filing the edges to get a snap fit. Nonetheless, super easy and minimal.

Excited to get this all finished up. Thank you very much Coinprop. You did a bang-up job on these. You all will love them:)

Kit + stand arrived today.

Very straight forward build. Comes with simple instructions on how to put together.

Not a lot of clean-up on the is required. Maybe a little filling small pin holes and filing the edges to get a snap fit. Nonetheless, super easy and minimal.

Excited to get this all finished up. Thank you very much Coinprop. You did a bang-up job on these. You all will love them:)
Thank YOU :)

This means so much to hear! Exactly all you write, was my intention with this kit. A fun straight forward build.
I’m really looking forward seeing the finished build.

I have put together a “guide” on how to put it together, at least on how I do it.

Post in thread 'BTTF 2 Docs binoculars build'
BTTF 2 Docs binoculars build

Hi Coinprop . In case there is a spot on the list available, or someone drops from the run, please add me for a diy kit. Thanks!!!

PS: Where do you ship from? (Just to calculate customs cost if shipped from outside Europe)

Hi Coinprop . In case there is a spot on the list available, or someone drops from the run, please add me for a diy kit. Thanks!!!

PS: Where do you ship from? (Just to calculate customs cost if shipped from outside Europe)

There are spots open! :)
I’ve sent you a PM with info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back