Darth Saber’s Millennium Falcon -Bandai Perfect Grade WIP

Any cleaning tips? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't take any advice from me, rofl. I abuse that poor brush but it remains bullet proof. I've dropped it, sprayed Future with it, run lacquers (Alclad), acrylics, and enamels through it, used all sorts of thinners (lacquer thinner, mineral spirits, rubbing alcohol, etc) and despite my best ham-handed efforts to destroy it, still works fine. The worst that happens is the tip clogs if I spray too many different types of paints. If that happens, I just drop the tip in lacquer thinner for a few seconds and then try to push out the clogged paint with the needle. I also very occasionally take it apart and run the parts through my sonic cleaner.

Any professional would prob be horrified at what I do.

Almost done with the bottom....and then, WEATHERING!!

78e9bc8e2828a74696bb2abc228add92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Love that rust around the engines.

Question: Is there only one red panel on the underside gunport disc? Bandai has decals for two red panels but the photos I have are inconclusive whether there was one or two during the filming of ANH.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back