Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

So are they no longer providing these at Disney Springs? I've been there twice in the past month have seen zero FX lightsabers.

The other issue as well is the cost of ticket entry. If you know someone who has an annual pass, that part is moot. But if someone were to devote their trip to a Disney Park to obtain a lightsaber that might not even be in stock, that's a $100 gamble on top of a $150+ lightsaber before taxes. I am not sure if these have a limits for purchase as well. Is it limit one per person/per household? Or could someone just buy an entire display shelf of them?

The other issue as well is the cost of ticket entry. If you know someone who has an annual pass, that part is moot. But if someone were to devote their trip to a Disney Park to obtain a lightsaber that might not even be in stock, that's a $100 gamble on top of a $150+ lightsaber before taxes. I am not sure if these have a limits for purchase as well. Is it limit one per person/per household? Or could someone just buy an entire display shelf of them?

Part of me wants to say no, but the other says they *might.* Frankly, I don't think they ultimately care, it's more sales for them.

They had some in stock at both stores in Disney Springs when I was there in early December. I bet they're just low on stock right now. They probably got a shipment in time for Galactic Nights (when Vader's saber debuted) and haven't replenished yet.

I'm really hoping we see more additions to this line. If they could pull off a way to have a decently thin necked Luke ROTJ/TLJ with removable blade I'd be a happy camper.

Is it limit one per person/per household? Or could someone just buy an entire display shelf of them?

I bought six when I was there in December and they didn't seem to care. Two for myself, two for friends, and two extras to sell basically at cost so that people weren't paying eBay prices. Sold one to a member here, sold another on FB.

There are definitely scalpers buying entire shelves and putting them on eBay. Some auctions show a stock of like 30 sabers. Those people definitely have an annual pass, get the 20% merch discount, and live near the parks.

Disney Premier Passport holder reporting for duty, Ill be down in 18 days to DW for 14 days and back at DL in april for 5. Ive picked up sabers for people at cost and a little on top for the trouble but I don't mind nabbing some for members, when time comes Ill post what they have in stock. what I've done is ship them straight from the launch bay to the individual. Disney ships big box items usually ups or fedex and they pad the crap out of it.

Disney Premier Passport holder reporting for duty, Ill be down in 18 days to DW for 14 days and back at DL in april for 5. Ive picked up sabers for people at cost and a little on top for the trouble but I don't mind nabbing some for members, when time comes Ill post what they have in stock. what I've done is ship them straight from the launch bay to the individual. Disney ships big box items usually ups or fedex and they pad the crap out of it.

You are a true hero amongst us.

That is very cool of you. I always consider helping people on the boards when I go, but these are trips I take with the family so it's already an expensive trip as it is. Not to mention I never considered the option of shipping directly from the stores. Always imagined myself walking back to my car with 3 kids, a stroller, bags filled with merch, 3 - 6 long boxes with nerdy lightsabers, and a wife glaring at me that's considering divorce. :lol

That is very cool of you. I always consider helping people on the boards when I go, but these are trips I take with the family so it's already an expensive trip as it is. Not to mention I never considered the option of shipping directly from the stores. Always imagined myself walking back to my car with 3 kids, a stroller, bags filled with merch, 3 - 6 long boxes with nerdy lightsabers, and a wife glaring at me that's considering divorce. :lol

yeah, the old me who always bought regular disney tickets would be the same way but now having the top tier AP I find myself making any excuse to visit the parks from alaska. :lol I enjoy sharing the disney "magic" with others who cant .

My hero

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I recently purchased the Rey saber and noticed a few of the grips are slightly coming away near the top, is there an adhesive/epoxy/glue anyone might recommend?

Took the battery pack out and it looks like each of the grips are attached via plastic clips that are either attached to the grips directly or the grips merely glued onto.

Hey guys, I recently purchased the Rey saber and noticed a few of the grips are slightly coming away near the top, is there an adhesive/epoxy/glue anyone might recommend?

Took the battery pack out and it looks like each of the grips are attached via plastic clips that are either attached to the grips directly or the grips merely glued onto.

i swear by, and love e6000. which can be picked up at home depot and now even lowes

i swear by, and love e6000. which can be picked up at home depot and now even lowes

Thanks! It's not too big of an issue right now, but I'll be sure to try some if it gets worse. For now it's really just a display piece, so I'm not too concerned.

I guess I could apply some by toothpick and then use elastic bands to hold the grips down during the drying phase...

Thanks! It's not too big of an issue right now, but I'll be sure to try some if it gets worse. For now it's really just a display piece, so I'm not too concerned.

I guess I could apply some by toothpick and then use elastic bands to hold the grips down during the drying phase...

exactly!! sounds like you've done this before! ;)

AP holder here...I just left the CA parks lightsaberless There are plenty of damn lightsaber umbrellas and I saw a couple Vader sabers at Star Trader, but according to a clerk at the Force Bay, the others are sold out resort-wide. She gave me the stock answer of “New shipments come whenever” when asked about when they’ll be restocked, but for now I’ll let it go because it was HELL getting into and out of the park (last day of Holiday decor, most passes restored).

I only want a Rey saber, but if in the coming weeks I luck out and see it and the Kylo sabers back on shelves, I’ll pick a few extra up and share them here for retail plus shipping

Hey all, I haven't been on TheRpf in ages (i don't even have access to that webdomain email on which i registered my old account with.. so new account it is), mainly that my lightsaber prop replicas collecting fizzled out after MR died.. (and the USD being very high for us Malaysians). Just wanted to ask if the Kylo Ren Disney Parks exclusive is only for the US parks? Do other disney lands like the one in HK have it ?

The reason ask is because in one review I noticed that the Kylo Ren box has chinese text on it, and I happen to be going to Hong Kong end of this month, so wondering if I could go there and pick on up :D

Hey all, I haven't been on TheRpf in ages (i don't even have access to that webdomain email on which i registered my old account with.. so new account it is), mainly that my lightsaber prop replicas collecting fizzled out after MR died.. (and the USD being very high for us Malaysians). Just wanted to ask if the Kylo Ren Disney Parks exclusive is only for the US parks? Do other disney lands like the one in HK have it ?

The reason ask is because in one review I noticed that the Kylo Ren box has chinese text on it, and I happen to be going to Hong Kong end of this month, so wondering if I could go there and pick on up :D

you should be able to nab within all parks. just inside though, their is not guarantee it will be at the neighboring Disney springs/downtown Disney

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back