Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

I was at Downtown Disney in Anaheim a few days ago and there were a couple Reys marked at $149 - the rest were the new prices.

4BAECBE8-B014-4759-B9B9-FB83350F864E.jpeg

You can now get the Vader and Kylo lightsaber at disneystore.com.

Follow this link: Search

Last edited:
G’day guys and girls - new to the forums but have been a long time reader and follower. I have all the current gen black series lightsabers for display only, and have only recently discovered the Disney Parks sabers!

As I only display, and have the current Kylo and Vader full sabers next to their respective masks, it is quite bulky to display.
But these new sabers are exactly what I’m after - can display on stand with blades removed, but also play around from time to time with it fully lit up!
If I did have these, I’d sell the matching black series sabers.

But my issue is that I’m in Australia, and have next to no chance of getting to any Disney Parks in the states any time soon :(

I’ve had a look at buying from ebay and amazon, and the best I can find (for all 3 combined to reduce shipping costs) is $635US, plus about $80 shipping, and then 10% import tax on top of all that!

I’m writing here in the hope that any kind person might have the opportunity to pick one of each of the 3 sabers up for me, and send to me here in Melbourne, Australia? Happy to chip in a bit extra for your time, just hesitant to pay over $800US (over $1000 aussie) for them..

If any one can help me out, I’d be incredibly thankful! I’m in no rush to recieve it, but just want to lock them in before they become hard to find..

Cheers!

Thanks to the earlier notification from Mara Jade's Father, I purchased a Kylo saber from Disney store. Although I had to pay a lot for shipping to the UK and customs charges, it was definitely worth it. I already have the Black Series Kylo saber but this version knocks it out of the park!!! Better proportions, more TLJ accurate and a hefty weight to the hilt. Even though I plan to just display the hilt, I am more than happy with the sound and light effects. I totally recommend it!

IMG_3614.jpg

Going back to WDW the 2nd week of January. May pick up the kylo saber again...sold the one I got last year but that was a great display piece

Peeked around this thread but couldn’t find a definitive answer so I thought I’d ask. I recently bought the Rey lightsaber second hand and it didn’t come with the blade plug. I know there are a variety of options out there from vendors on Etsy and the like but I’d just like to make sure I’ve got the sizing right before I order one. So if anyone can provide info on what size aftermarket blade plug I need so that my saber will illuminate without the blade attached I’d be grateful.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back