Syd Mead Blade Runner Concept Blaster by Chronicle Collectibles

Did these ever come out? I haven't heard any reviews. I hear Chronicle as new projects coming our yet I've heard nothing about these. I figured people would be talking about them. I cancelled my pre-order because of all the delays.

Did these ever come out? I haven't heard any reviews. I hear Chronicle as new projects coming our yet I've heard nothing about these. I figured people would be talking about them. I cancelled my pre-order because of all the delays.
Nope. Still in limbo.

Wow. Are they having financial problems or something? Sometimes I regret getting a refund, but then seeing how long this was taking, I followed suit like many others and just requested a refund. Well when they do come out, they may be highly sought after.

I still have my pre-order, though kinda forgot until a few weeks, and emailed. They claimed to have the stock complete but, at the time, waiting in storage in china. The old Corona seems to have been effecting their production years before the outbreak!

Don't laugh at me, but I kinda regret getting a refund on the blaster. Even though it's going on what, 3 years now. Still...gonna be a really cool collector's piece, once they start getting shipped out.

Don't laugh at me, but I kinda regret getting a refund on the blaster. Even though it's going on what, 3 years now. Still...gonna be a really cool collector's piece, once they start getting shipped out.

I got a refund too, this time last year, and yet I dare say I will be looking for one (at a premium) when they finally arrive.

In the Cryocan thread, Apollo pointed out their Facebook page. I went to take a look and there are 193 comments under their last post from August, all complaints. I guess some of us were lucky to get a refund when we did. Someone was out over $1400.

Welp. After waiting 3 years for the pre-paid blaster I guess I'm outta luck. I was really looking forward to adding it to my Blade Runner collection. Wonder what this will do to future pre-orders from other vendors? Doesn't bode well.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back