NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I saw the movie yesterday night and I noticed that the bottle in the movie was a little bit different than what has been posted in this thread.
Instead of a circular neck it has a short, wide rectangular spout, as a continuation of the bottle cap.

Edit 1:
Johnny Walker made a commercial spot with a sequence from the movie where you can spot it if you look closely.
https://youtu.be/7IjEhawq4fE?t=12s

Edit 2:
The images on page one of pre-release boxes probably show photoshopped images of a screen-used bottle:

I think it shouldn't be too difficult to mod a bottle to look screen-accurate with the cap on: Plastic, putty, paint and a "By appointment to..." - sticker from a regular Johnnie Walker bottle.

Myself I have little chance of getting the Director's Cut before they sell out. I live in a country where there is a state monopoly on selling bottles of strong alcohol (retail, not bar), and it is illegal to import by mail, which means that practically it can cross the border only when carried in person.
I could mock something up with plastic over a regular bottle, but it wouldn't be too accurate.

Last edited:
The Total Wine in Laurel, MD had 3. I bought 1.

510aec61107b529888a075cf67449b06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to most of the large liquor stores here in AZ including the big box stores, and they largely havent heard of it/not in their system/ doubt they are getting any bottles at all.

in my despair i broke down and snagged a bottle from ReserveBar.
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
happy to at least secure a bottle for my collection.

IMG_1266.JPG

Presented for your amusement : The budget Bladerunner bottle. :lol

I bought a $2.19 Icedland Lava water bottle from CVS. I added some food coloring and some labels. I was thinking a square block of wood with a hole cut into it to fit over the round cap.

Hey friends - have been lurking this thread for quite a while. Thanks for all of the amazing pics and leads on finding these locally. Just a heads-up that Reservebar has them available online if you search for "Directors Cut."

I ordered one for myself just in case my local bottles fall through and I'll let you know about the experience once I have it in-hand. (I've read mixed reviews on them even though they're Johnnie Walker's official site)

Thanks for the link. Picked one up last night.

Luckily the remaining working parts of my brain took over before I got the sandpaper out, just ordered some gloss black vinyl adhesive wrap. A small section covering the face of the bottom section should take care of the BR 2049 logo and a temp solution for the Directors Cut.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back