Show-Off your Starship Troopers Collection

Acquired this recently :)
StarshipTroopersArmour.jpg

Have Lt Willys armor, Rico's stunt helmet, Jake's stunt boots, Dizzy stunt jacket, Sugar gloves, stunt morita and carbine, fiberglass Morita, SST3 helmets, cadet sweats and other misc pieces.

Doesn't compare to Braks Stuff ;) He has alot of cool pieces.

Last edited:
There's some sweet gear on display here right enough :)

I need to get correct BDUs to go with mine - In the pic is a set from the end of Children Of Men.

:lol:lol You guys make it sound like I am Mr. SST. Not true at all. There are plenty of people with more impressive collections than mine. I have three suits, Field Radio Operator, Medic and Wounded Trooper and a hero live fire Morita. You can see more pics at: Bugs in My Head

sst_collection.jpg

fro_morita.jpg

Sorry to inturrupt, but if anyone knows where I can aquire a pair of gloves, please PM me.
Okay, carry on.

Wow, I wonder what kind of a reaction someone would get showing up for work at Tippett wearing that... Not for Halloween either, just a regular work day.

I hear Phil's still particularly fond of this movie. :)

I have a few of the throwing knives that the ST throwing knife was based on. The one 3rd from left is a custom one a friend made.

stknifeyt5.jpg

FB

Damn I just love your wounded trooper setup Braks...

Hmmm, where is the best place to obtain a complete set of armour, I know propstore of london has some, but was wondering whether theres a better place to get some...any recommendations guys?

Damn I just love your wounded trooper setup Braks...

Hmmm, where is the best place to obtain a complete set of armour, I know propstore of london has some, but was wondering whether theres a better place to get some...any recommendations guys?

You've got "Reel Clothes" but I've heard they are pretty picked over by now. Short of those two, finding an individual looking to sell what they have is about your only other option.

I've owned an outfit before, they are indeed nice!! :)

-B89! :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back