Limited Run BLOW OUT PRICES on 32" falcon parts sets

trooper

Sr Member
THE PORSCHE PARTS ARE CAST IN RESIN, THESE ARE MOLDED FROM THE ORIGINAL 1/8 935 RSR MODEL KIT $50

IMG_3008.JPGIMG_3009.JPGIMG_3012.JPGIMG_3011.JPGIMG_3010.JPG

THE DETAIL GREEBLES ARE FROM VARIOUS KITS $70

IMG_3080.JPGIMG_3082.JPGIMG_3081[1].JPG

BOTH KITS TOGETHER ARE $100

all parts are pressure cast

shipping in the conus is free

please contact me for discounted shipping cost outside the us

IMG_3081[1].JPG

IMG_3008.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG

IMG_3012.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 32" millennium falcon parts sets , 1/8 entex porsche and extra detatil greebles

Have you possibly test compared these to the Deagostini parts/placements? I would love to replace some of their parts with these... but I haven't even opened any of my kits yet.

Re: 32" millennium falcon parts sets , 1/8 entex porsche and extra detatil greebles

Have you possibly test compared these to the Deagostini parts/placements? I would love to replace some of their parts with these... but I haven't even opened any of my kits yet.
it has been reported back to me from the guys building the Deagostini falcon that these parts work great!
ive been selling allot of these kits lately to the Deagostini falcon builders with lots of praises , if your not happy with them I will surely take them back.

I would like a set of these pieces.
Chris

Is that the engine part that goes in the well back side opposite from the cockpit? I have a Hasbro falcon that I want to replace the pits on. I know the scale is off a little.

yes they are :)
the Hasbro is a tad bit smaller since , I don't have one to check, but I can tell you ive sold a ton of these to Hasbro guys.

Hello, this is going to be quite the bump... but I am researching how I will start a ESB Falcon build... are these castings still available?

cheers!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back