Spider-Man Homecoming Suit Build

5P1D3RM4N

Hey, Everyone!
This is my first time making a thread, so please give gentle advice.
I have wanted to have a Spider-Man suit, and when I saw the trailer for Captain America: Civil War, I was entirely hooked. I had to make a costume!
I decided to see what others had done, and try to piggyback off of a combination of their ideas. I am still working on the suit, so I will post pictures soon.

Thanks!
This is a pic that was taken of me at a costume party, so its just a first concept.
Hold on; its not working.
How do you upload pics?

19.JPG
This was me at a costume party.
I was also at NYCC 2016 on Thursday, but I only saw two other spider-men :'(

These are my best reference pics that I used:1.JPG17.PNG18.PNG
The pattern is Kenlandrum's free V5b pattern, the eyes are a screenshot, and the web shooter was from a foreign website called "Tom Holland Galeria Brazil" or something like that. Heres the link:http://tomhollandbrasil.com/galeria/....php?album=136
Sorry that I don't have many suit pics yet, I'm still working that out.

The web shooter pic is really good reference for the nozzle, which shows that it is a flat nozzle face.

Last edited:
They look pretty awesome! Do you sell just the frames? If so, how much would it cost?
MCU.jpgSpiderman Eye Frame.png
The on on the left is TJack's, and the right one is the one on shape ways. I do need smaller frames, because my head is extremely small

Last edited:
They look pretty awesome! Do you sell just the frames? If so, how much would it cost?
View attachment 687616View attachment 687617
The on on the left is TJack's, and the right one is the one on shape ways. I do need smaller frames, because my head is extremely small (both metaphorically and physically ;) )

All sales discussion should take place in pm or in the junkyard so it's better if you message me one of those ways please, but yes you can buy just frames without lenses or a face shell. Prices are in my threads

I like it! thank you bondoking for posting!
i'll make some alterations and see what happens. Is there any footage of the "web wings?"

No, but trailer is supposed to come out before rogue one. Btw guardians trailer tomorrow!!!
Awesome! I'm trying to think of ways to make underarm webs that actually stretch and do not restrict movement. thinking of maybe white spandex or lycra fabric, thoughts?

Hey!
Awesome news; the new trailer for homecoming is out!!!
Heres the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNE0zRNyXuc
Gonna bombard you all with pics (mostly crappy quality)

Heres the logo:Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.51.32 AM.pngClosed eyes:Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.53.23 AM.pngOpen eyes:Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.53.42 AM.pngWeb Wings:Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.52.19 AM.pngPre-Stark costumeScreen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.55.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.57.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.50.56 AM.png
Thanks, 5P1D3RM4N

P.S: I think that Ganke (Miles comics) is going to be in it. Even has Legos! ;) ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.52.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 11.52.44 AM.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Awesome! I'm trying to think of ways to make underarm webs that actually stretch and do not restrict movement. thinking of maybe white spandex or lycra fabric, thoughts?

I've yet to see a costume with a good looking solution for underarm webs that doesn't look all bunched up when your arms are at rest. If you can figure it out I'm sure there are countless of us webheads out here who will happily throw money at you for your product.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back