Free Marvel Spider-Man Files with Accurate Seams

Re: MCU Spider-Man Pattern Files (Free) (WIP Collaborative effort)

Anyone have any idea of the size of the lens?

13627084_1207610935924336_3378572016748546964_n.jpg

Mask only needs one refinement. I'll begin finishing the files. I noticed a lot of new details to incorporate in the rubber so I'll have to do those. Need to rework the homecoming logo to have less space in-between the outermost legs. I also realized the older checkerboard blue is better than the hexagons.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegmy appearance is a big reason why I've decided against making costumes solely for myself recently.

I appreciate your work man, really nice stuff. The good old Raimi pattern isn't bad, but I was hoping for someone to attempt the accurate seams.:):thumbsup

Well, these are some pics of my "mask work". I worked on this to design my MCU Pattern and actually I work with it to design the ASM2 design.

I show you these pics because I like show how looks a finished mask with my sewing pattern.

uploadfromtaptalk1468527645239.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527686853.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527850312.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527880311.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527899624.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527930518.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1468527953080.jpg

They've been out for a while but I didn't want to overbump the thread. I immediately made a secret major update after my announced major update. Check the first post.

Yup, it did. Thanks! Great stuff man, great stuff!
I made the biggest little mistake. There is a small line of black pixels that are too visible on the chest. I'll have to fix it. If you've already downloaded it and can't fix it yourself you might need to re-download. It'll be easy to fix in the Vertical Line cover layer if you can fix it however.

I'm really sorry. The overall aesthetic is perfect but there are lots of little blemishes from issues with the vectors. My computer was acting up when I detailed it so I clearly didn't check as well as I should have. I'm fixing it now and hopefully this is the final update.

I'm really sorry. The overall aesthetic is perfect but there are lots of little blemishes from issues with the vectors. My computer was acting up when I detailed it so I clearly didn't check as well as I should have. I'm fixing it now and hopefully this is the final update.

It's alright man! We make mistakes, it's fine, and you're doing us all a favor with these free files :)

It's alright man! We make mistakes, it's fine, and you're doing us all a favor with these free files :)
Thank you so much for understanding. The new update is up. The blue file is exactly the same. The red I removed little black dots floating around and thickened the Rubber Layers. I don't want to be told there are still mistakes but please do If there are. I really appreciate the support.

I feel really bad about that obnoxious post now. The blue file did not properly have all the pale raised repeat properly cut out. You can easily fix it by accessing the Seam Allowance layer and highlighting the dark blue that needs cutting out. I'll upload the red and blue in separate zips when I can. Tell me if you need me to fix that for you so I can gauge who has photoshop skills. I am confident with what I have right now. It's all illustrator's fault!

Would Non photoshop files be appreciated?

Wait so these seams are the same as the movie seams? Correct? Is that why the pattern is different from original patterns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait so these seams are the same as the movie seams? Correct? Is that why the pattern is different from original patterns?

They're as close to the movie costume as I can get them. I don't see the point of making them myself otherwise. Everyone else'll be doing that. So yes. They are the same seams. The only difference should be they aren't tailored to Tom Holland/stunt doubles. I can't believe I didn't say that. That was kind of the point. What do you mean by "original" patterns?

Edit: anything else I should be specifying on this thread? People were asking about the frames' scale.

Last edited:
They're as close to the movie costume as I can get them. I don't see the point of making them myself otherwise. Everyone else'll be doing that. So yes. They are the same seams. The only difference should be they aren't tailored to Tom Holland/stunt doubles. I can't believe I didn't say that. That was kind of the point. What do you mean by "original" patterns?

Edit: anything else I should be specifying on this thread? People were asking about the frames' scale.
Oh ok thanks but I just meant like the pattern is different from original patterns like this one
25d5815f945af0ac7a2d8023a92fc582.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back