Free Marvel Spider-Man Files with Accurate Seams

Is this a REALLY hard file to sew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are a lot of literal fine lines that need to line up. Getting the shoulder to work and the curves to continue requires extra precision pinning/tacking. Someone with my capabilities could not produce a sellable product from it. I'm not that good, however.

I had to update the Civil War file. There was a slight difference in height for the front and back belt. Fixed now. For those who don't need to know that, here are few of the patterns I've been developing or have developed. I plan on making and fixing more but I can't really promise much. Tell me if you like the work though. Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 1.53.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-04 at 1.54.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-04 at 2.01.18 PM.png

How likely or unlikely is it that your Spiderman Homecoming with accurate seams pattern works? Because I might be the first one to try it on red and blue spandex if no one else has.

It's mostly been tested but the free version I won't update any longer. The newest version is a zipped version (only for colour printing). The important revisions I'd try and fix are some jagged and misaligned weblines (around the neck and shoulder seams) . It's not perfect but its problems are minor and easy enough to fix with my resources already provided.

It's mostly been tested but the free version I won't update any longer. The newest version is a zipped version (only for colour printing). The important revisions I'd try and fix are some jagged and misaligned weblines (around the neck and shoulder seams) . It's not perfect but its problems are minor and easy enough to fix with my resources already provided.

Ok thanks

I'm really bad at figuring out what people mean. All the files are worth considering. None are tested yet or guaranteed to work. They should work in my opinion and in the opinion of those who have helped me. The files you should consider are merely the ones you'd want (Pattern file from a particular movie for example). It should be clearer on the front page. If that didn't answer your question could you be more specific? Here is a picture to make people who read this get more out of the post and to replace the large photo of another's work on Tapatalk's icon for my thread.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160728/59bfcc064943f6b6cc803e72e6b25899.jpg

has your original attempt at the homecoming pattern in this picture been sewn together yet? I'm working on a personal project and there are a couple things I'm interested in. Currently using your civil war attempt file. But I'm needing some things from your original homecoming pattern

with the red and blue parts separated is that possible to use at a company have have them printed on red and blue spandex and have it sewn or no??

Ok so I'm using the seam accurate suit pattern and you might want to fix the fact that there's is barley any seam allowance in the fingers
119d591060945ef96136507831ed5e19.jpg

Ok so I'm working on the suit and I don't know if this is a dart seam. Does anyone know?
9fd17b96ffa294a9540baa9ed044054f.jpg

There's not much I can do about finger seam allowance.
There is an unnecessary dart/seam there, simply because it's on the actual suit.
I love those photographs and I had been using them for myself.
This thread should be dead.
No matter how much the suit needs an update (it doesn't (for all intents and purposes)) I cannot foresee myself adding one here, any time soon.

It has just come to my attention, my decision to post less on this thread has caused offence, where I neglected to specify that the Google Drive Folder no longer works, so I could more swiftly improve more personal projects. In hindsight, forgetting my initial intent this has neither been for charity or my own literal profit. I am glad this was free and no longer isn’t quite available, because it has opened new channels for my own development. I am currently learning and working with some really talented people to develop something that gives my abilities justice (not to toot my own horn). In short, I don’t think I should modify the first post or shut this down, based on how people are occasionally posting here, but I should have said “The files are only for those who downloaded it while it was still up. It’d be better for me if no new people have it.” If you need me to behave differently here, or do something, tell me.

Yeah but if you try to download them, it doesn't work anymore, it used to, but not anymore, i know you already have them but just try to download the red or blue part, it won't work

The fact you put the files up in the first place is amazing, that's not something you had to do! Personally, I'd love to have hold of your most up to date pattern file(S), whether to turn in to a suit, or merely for educational purposes as I'm learning to make patterns myself. Don't feel like you need to explain your decision to keep your work to yourself though!

- - - Updated - - -

Did all the web lines etc all match up when you made your suit using this pattern?? Been following on YouTube pal

So im a new to this entire costuming thing and trying desperatley to figure this out so i can make the perfect suit for myself. Can you not use the thumbnail of the most recent attempt at the suit to build a suit? is there something different that comes with having the file in 2 parts?

So im a new to this entire costuming thing and trying desperatley to figure this out so i can make the perfect suit for myself. Can you not use the thumbnail of the most recent attempt at the suit to build a suit? is there something different that comes with having the file in 2 parts?
no ,you can't . the resolution of the thumbnail is too low. a jpeg for printing must at least be 3000 pixels

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back