Free Marvel Spider-Man Files with Accurate Seams

A member was kind enough to point out an issue in my homecoming file that I fixed. Some reason a web-line was layered above rubber. I used the update opportunity to change the repeat. The blue is larger for easier puff painting and the red is circular instead of a curved diamond. If a lesson is to be learnt, it’s that I need help with the file reviews. Those who have my files, I’d love some feedback and ideas, particularly about the errors that I’ve been taking too long to find.
I’ve reorganised the folder and added some ideas for 3D files. For those who can 3D model, I believe it could help and I’d love to be able to add those kinds of elements to the thread.

New Red and Blue Homecoming:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NQmxLI26CmR3JnMXpYQ0hibEE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NQmxLI26CmUGtLNHdzdkdSdWc

Ideas for 3D:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NQmxLI26CmcXNQYjk4OUJGQXM

only an information, what are the right files to be considered, I'm sorry but I'm confused!

I'm really bad at figuring out what people mean. All the files are worth considering. None are tested yet or guaranteed to work. They should work in my opinion and in the opinion of those who have helped me. The files you should consider are merely the ones you'd want (Pattern file from a particular movie for example). It should be clearer on the front page. If that didn't answer your question could you be more specific? Here is a picture to make people who read this get more out of the post and to replace the large photo of another's work on Tapatalk's icon for my thread.
59bfcc064943f6b6cc803e72e6b25899.jpg

I'm really bad at figuring out what people mean. All the files are worth considering. None are tested yet or guaranteed to work. They should work in my opinion and in the opinion of those who have helped me. The files you should consider are merely the ones you'd want (Pattern file from a particular movie for example). It should be clearer on the front page. If that didn't answer your question could you be more specific? Here is a picture to make people who read this get more out of the post and to replace the large photo of another's work on Tapatalk's icon for my thread.
my question was to find out which of these files you posted you can test it in the press, so I can help you with colorimetry of the press and figure out which colors will be better!

If you guys don't mind me asking how do you size the pattern to fit your body? And what size person is this pattern made to fit to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my question was to find out which of these files you posted you can test it in the press, so I can help you with colorimetry of the press and figure out which colors will be better!
All the Patterns can be tested. I'm currently testing a suit from Spoonflower (far from the best option for Spider-Man (colour a major reason)).

If you guys don't mind me asking how do you size the pattern to fit your body? And what size person is this pattern made to fit to?
Post #4 in this thread. After reading that download the guide in his Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread. I really love Ken but I still wanna get someone to suggest a new way to resize it.

Haha sorry, my intentions were not to start and argument, it was just feedback
I only said that because I'm tired and passionate. I've never seen the back from that angle before and I was looking to improve some weblines there. I'll be looking for a clearer image of that.

Hey Timey, did you get your print sewn?
If any sewing will be done it'll be done by myself. My sewing machine doesn't work too well and I don't trust myself with an overlocker. I'll be sharing the job with another's sewing machine, hopefully asap. I wanna do it now.

Scaling: I didn't finish sewing, you need to be darn good to get it right. What I managed to sew (little) worked but my scaling system did not fit me. I am not in Spidey Physique and am quite large anyway but just in case, I'd check a bit more when scaling,

Scaling: I didn't finish sewing, you need to be darn good to get it right. What I managed to sew (little) worked but my scaling system did not fit me. I am not in Spidey Physique and am quite large anyway but just in case, I'd check a bit more when scaling,

Is this a REALLY hard file to sew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back