Kylo Ren's new 'saber?

nwjedidave

Sr Member
just watched the video of Prince Harry and Prince William visiting the EP VIII set and spied this on the table with the other sabers:

Is it the EP VII saber without the cross guards or a new EP VIII saber built in its likeness?

*EDIT*
looks like there could be one of the side vents facing the camera, but I thought they stuck out a lot more.

I spotted it too and thought the same thing.. but then assumed it was just the same one. BUT MAYBE IT ISNT!

Might be one of the electronic stunts they made more comfortable for dueling, just without the blades installed.

It's probably just the lighting... but if he had a metallic red-bodied saber in E8 I'd lose my mind. I'd even forgive it for not being made from a flash gun.

i was looking all over for the new luke saber and noticed kilo's. to me i think its the cross guard saber, the red wire you can see pretty good. i dont think its a new one

I always thought he was going to get Darth's MPP. There was a story about how he got his mask from Endor, so maybe he got the saber? A burnt, modified version of an MPP would be pretty awesome

That lightsaber got the shaft so to speak when Luke cut Vader's hand off on Death Star II.

ohhhhhhhhhhh. I totally forgot about that. Well wasn't there a debate whether or not Vader had two hilts the stunt and the hero? Maybe Maz found that saber too lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back