Fallout 4 laser pistol build

Thanks! I pulled out the decal kit I had, which said it was for inkjet. I bought it like five years ago. I noticed it has a sticker over the inkjet part saying "Disregard, this only works for laser printers." :facepalm So I'll have to get another set.

UP-77 1.jpgUP-77 2.jpgUP-77 3.jpgUP-77 4.jpgUP-77 5.jpgUP-77 5.jpgUP-77 6.jpgUP-77 7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DONE !!! However I will make improvements on the next ones along with mods to the case .

franco358 I bookmarked that decal kit. I always hated that water decals end up with a film around the text.
Are you distressing the text in the print, or doing that by scratching it off afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
@franco358 I bookmarked that decal kit. I always hated that water decals end up with a film around the text.
Are you distressing the text in the print, or doing that by scratching it off afterwards?

You can get around that by trimming and then using a decal setting solution like Micro Sol. It will make the film disappear. You need to test a section of the decal sheet first though because it can eat some types.

No , I distress them after I apply them . If you distress them by hand afterwords they will all be different. Then weather over the Transfers and seal them with a clear coat . You'll need a laminator and a Laser printer to do the dry transfers .

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , and if you weather over the decals it will also hide the clear film too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back